Lookin to get new vehicle

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I've been lookin at this F150 extended cab Lariat at a local dealer and an 05 Pontiac G6 GT as well. I like the G6 for the sunroof n leather n obviously smaller engine than the F150 but I like the F150 cause damn it, shouldn't every guy especially in the northeast region of the US have a truck at some point? Its PIMPED tho, heated leather, damn near every option but sunroof

In general I just want somethin that's gonna have more GO than my POS 2.4L Sebring sedan.

Now IS the time.
thumb_up.gif

Just got wind that Ford has postponed all 09 truck manufacturing. Good deals will abound.

Not sure if you saw my thread but I got $9000.00 in rebates on an 08 Tundra.

r8

great time to buy truck, not good time to sell or trade!
if you buy one keep it for a long long time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm in a tough spot cuz i'm bout 4g's upside down on my ****** POS DOG of a sebring

also thinkin bout 06 monte carlo. 29k for $12,900
The main thing is don't hurry. I honestly think prices will come down more.

Dealers need to move inventory.

Dealers need sales for next years allotments.

I wanted to wait but $9000.00 in rebates, $400.00 off of that, 7 year warranty for a $1000.00 and 26 gallons of free gas I pulled the trigger. I wanted white and they had very few in that color.

Montie? Nope. Worth nothing in a couple more years just like the Ford Taurus.

r8

also thinkin bout 06 monte carlo. 29k for $12,900
The main thing is don't hurry. I honestly think prices will come down more.

Dealers need to move inventory.

Dealers need sales for next years allotments.

I wanted to wait but $9000.00 in rebates, $400.00 off of that, 7 year warranty for a $1000.00 and 26 gallons of free gas I pulled the trigger. I wanted white and they had very few in that color.

Montie? Nope. Worth nothing in a couple more years just like the Ford Taurus.

r8

well i'm tryin to sell my busa too. I came about a cooch hair away from bitin the big one so i'm done for a few years. Gonna need to come up with some cash to make up the difference from what i sell it for vs what i owe so i'm waitin till thats done to see what I can put down on a trade

yeah but when its snowin and NOBODY will help you out and all you have is your bike, you gotta do waht you gotta do

Hey Bro,
That's why I've got my Busa and a 1990 Nissan Maxima for crap weather. The heat and wipers work, it's front wheel drive, and it still gets pretty good gas mileage after 174,000 miles
thumb_up.gif

Respectfully,
Harry

Heard on the radio today that a local Dodge dealer is having 1/2 priced trucks until Thursday.

They mentioned a $29,000 ram 4 door for a little over $15,000...and a reg cab truck stickered at 22,000 for $10988.

Back