2 Busas, Some Twisties, and Warm Apple Pie

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, Lamb and I went out with our buddy, Mark (1098s) just over a week ago.

Here are some images to commemorate the outing...

First...stopping at Julian Pie Company for a well-deserved treat after spanking the notorious Wynola Road.

Gaggle_of_Bikes_in_Julian.gif

Lamb's Busa and mine parked (albeit errantly) outside Julian Pie Company.  

Gaggle_of_Bikes__2__in_Juli.gif

The pie is best after having a mustard chicken sandwich in Idyllwild, then making the 90-mile twist-a-thon over to Julian for desert.

cool.gif

Hey !!!!!!!!!!! Where are pictures of Mark ? Did his outfit not match well enough ?
laugh.gif
Did he have helmethair ?
tounge.gif
His Ducati looks new , is he a new rider ? So what's up ? We don't talk about new edition anymore ? and how they clean out driveways ?
jump9.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Hey !!!!!!!!!!! Where are pictures of Mark ? Did his outfit not match well enough ?
laugh.gif
Did he have helmethair ?
tounge.gif
His Ducati looks new , is he a new rider ? So what's up ? We don't talk about new edition anymore ? and how they clean out driveways ?
jump9.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Mark was being punished for only cleaning out one driveway on Wynola.

laugh.gif

Yeah, anyway...we weren't in too good a mood with "Extra #1 and the guy with the black bike (w/wheels)" sitting there irritating us to no end. Problems.

Asking things like "Is that Rolex a knock-off?" Or... "I hear those Ducati's are expensive to maintain". Mark's face was somewhat unrecognizable, as it was twisted out of shape.

laugh.gif

Hahaha! I joined this topic late, but definitely funny! It's great that the guys CBR1000RR is so much better than Marks Ducati 1098S. It's such a better bike... especially when it starts 9 times out of 10!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Julian pie is like sex in your mouth. You're not supposed to talk during the pie eating session. No Words, just emotions.
bowdown.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back