Brickyard 400 on ESPN right now!

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered

nascar_08_screenshot_big.jpg

Could be the "Brickyard 200" at this rate
rofl.gif
20 miles out of a set of tires? Think Goodyear is chitten bricks?

I think I would rather watch "knitting for shut-ins"

what a lame race this is turning out to be.... sure glad I passed on free tickets...

Shame on Goodyear. The problem is known now and they need to leave it in the crews hands now so to leave some kind of question to the outcome of the race?, Nascar is destroying it by dictating the pit-stops.

Nascar did what they had to... to ensure the safety of the drivers. My hats off to them. No, it didnt make for a good race but they did what was needed.

that is why i quit watching nasacar. those caution flags are just drive me crazy! they throw caution flag just about for anything, it is just stupid.

I think they did what they had too... but the problem was easily avoidable... they should have allowed "testing" at the track with the new cars... only ones that really got hurt were the fans that paid $100+ a person for tickets...

I think they did what they had too...  but the problem was easily avoidable...  they should have allowed "testing" at the track with the new cars...   only ones that really got hurt were the fans that paid $100+ a person for tickets...
they did have a tire test where three cars where testing for Goodyear. they should have had a open test so everybody could see how the track would rubber in. That was the 2end worst race I ever seen. Besides the F1 race at indy 1 or 2 years ago.

As far as putting the caution flag out every 10-12 laps I
clap.gif
NASCAR for keeping the drivers safe. But I feel bad for the people who paid for a ticket, and gas..

Back