Getting ready for retirement..so..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Dropped by the Kingman Toyota dealer this morning. Wanted to see what they had going on the 08 model Tundra and Tacoma.

Found a Tundra with the options I had to have and in White. This color is a must out here in the heat. 6 speed auto, V-8, full power, tow package 18 inch wheels etc.

So, the MSRP on this one was $32,000. Toyota had a $4500 cash back. The dealer matched up to $4500.00 so I put $4500.00 down. $13500 off the truck and I got another $350.00 off on top of that. Then I bargained an extended warranty with 0 deductible for 7 years/ 75,000 miles for $1000.00 more.

It was cheaper to buy the Tundra then the Tacoma. Go figure.

$22,000 OTD including sales tax, license, doc fees and extended warranty. Figured now was the time. This is the Crew Cab model Tundra. Plenty of room.

So, I know you love pictures so here are a few.

View attachment 1592977

View attachment 1592978

View attachment 1592979

View attachment 1592980

View attachment 1592981

r8

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

I love the rear window. It fully retracts. Has an M3 player also.
thumb_up.gif

I'll get the front windows tinted soon.

r8

That's nice! I saw a black 4x4 Limited TRD on my way home the other day that was very impressive. I'm not a big truck fan, but that thing looked great. Cruising down the road with all the windows/sunroof open including the back window.

Sweet truck, Toyota and Nissan are building some seriously handsome and tough pickups these days. Sounded like a tremendous deal, congratulations, 2 wheel drive I assume?
beerchug.gif

Nice truck man. I'm sure the white is gonna be a godsend here. I have a black Z71 and wow does it get hot. Sweet deal man.

I just spent all day looking for a 4x4 truck...I came home empty handed.
firedevil.gif

John, I'm taking you with me the next time I buy a new truck. They can afford to give guys like you good deals cause they screw guys like me
beerchug.gif

Nice truck. Those are actually worth their money.
bowdown.gif

Sweet truck, Toyota and Nissan are building some seriously handsome and tough pickups these days. Sounded like a tremendous deal, congratulations, 2 wheel drive I assume?  
beerchug.gif
Yes, two wheel drive. 10,500 towing capacity. Computer controlled towing or you can shift it yourself.

Still finding little gizmo's on it. I looked at the access cab but for comfort the crew cab was the one for me. Rear seats recline with center armrest.

Six (6) hours at the dealer so we will play tomorrow. This is it. I'll keep it until I die thus the extended warranty.

I need to get my satellite radio hooked up also. I'm super happy with the truck and even more so with the deal. I'm sure they made some money but still satisfied. Was over $1000.00 under dealer invoice.

Motor Trend truck of the year. Highest resale. Consumer Report best buy yadda, yadda.

Thanks all.

r8

John, I'm taking you with me the next time I buy a new truck. They can afford to give guys like you good deals cause they screw guys like me
beerchug.gif

Nice truck. Those are actually worth their money.
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

Come on out!  
easybutton.png

They sold five (5) Tundras today alone when I left.

r8
thats crazy that full size p/u's are selling that good anywhere
Yes, I agree.

Where else can you put $4500.00 down and get another $9000.00 on top of that. Not Ford or GM is doing that at the moment.

Can't help to think that the brand name doesn't hurt.

r8

Back