Metallica !!!!!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Just Watching them on VH1 Classic.
super.gif

old Metallica. New Metallica sucks. I did see them in concert a few years ago though at the Summer Sanitarium Tour.

Kill'em All, Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, even Garage Days Rerevisited, and the single Am I Evil. Past that,
rock.gif
??

i loved metallica up until the early 90's. now i dont even have one of their songs on my mp3. in this age their stuff just doesnt compare to the likes of disturbed, slipknot or godsmack

not crazy about the newer stuff either or the whole napster thing but the old stuff is bad azz...Black Sabbath is the best though.

Don't care much for new Metallica either. After the "black" album I lost interest in them.

Songs like "For Whom The Bell Tolls", "Master Of Puppets", "Sad But True". That's when they were at their best.

helz yeah... they rock! gotta agree the old stuff is far better than the new, but it's still all good. korn & zombie is mostly all that's in the player in the car, 'cept for the occasional buckcherry and avenged sevenfold.
beerchug.gif

there new album is going to kick ass trust me i have heard some of it and it is being produced by Rick Rubin the master behind Slayer and alot of other hardcore bands.

Behing a huge fan my uncle works for Elektra records i have me the band sevral times and actually have one of Kirk hammetts Guitars. The Skull Crusher bascially a Black ESP m2 Custom With floyd rose tremlo and Mother of pearl Skull and crossbone inlays.

I bought it a charity auction from hard rock cafe.

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Don't care much for new Metallica either. After the "black" album I lost interest in them.  

Songs like "For Whom The Bell Tolls", "Master Of Puppets", "Sad But True".  That's when they were at their best.
EXACTLY!!!

I did like their version of "Turn the Page"

What was the name of the song they did for a movie, it had parts of the movie running through the song. War Movie?? One?? My brain is not functioning at full speed today, I think that my personal RAM needs upgrading to get through all the "memory".

Back