Donating Member
Registered

wowold.gif

wowold.gif

wowold.gif

wowold.gif

wowold.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of funny the way the cops started kicking bits & pieces of his bike to the side of the road after they realized he was ok. Young, dumb and reckless.

he is a lucky dude he did not die or hurt himself bad. he probably hit the back of that car at least 80 miles an hour.

Kind of funny the way the cops started kicking bits & pieces of his bike to the side of the road after they realized he was ok.  Young, dumb and reckless.
Young doesn't always mean dumb and reckless. I'm young (21) but you'll never catch me runnin from cops or even simply ridin that fast in that kind of traffic. That's just stupid and askin for trouble. Not defending the guy or anything, he is a dumb and reckless squid. Just makin a point that young isn't always dumb.

See all the tough guy comments on the youtube page?

Looks like more future darwin award winners

argue.gif
... in this case he WAS young and dumb. Take it easy young gun, I'm probably old enough to be your uncle.. We weren't targeting all the young 'wise' people out there ,,,, just the idiot on the video.

lucky lucky lucky I would feel bad if he wasn't running from the police and given sportbikers a worse name

I always wonder why do they run?not like a r6 will out run motorola or a helli just stupid pull over take the ticket like a man and be done with it

Back