High School Drama

I would love to hear the teacher's version of this story. Any possibility that the teacher was calling her "attitude" ugly? I mean we are talking about a teenage girl.

wtf.gif
Who Cares ?

I would love to hear the teacher's version of this story.  Any possibility that the teacher was calling her "attitude" ugly?  I mean we are talking about a teenage girl.
My thoughts exactly, probably simply misinterpreted what the teacher was saying, people nowadays tend to hear just what they want to hear and in this case what she heard was.....CHA-CHING.....$75,000.00

Get a grip, hope the judge kicks her butt out of the courtroom.

I would love to hear the teacher's version of this story.  Any possibility that the teacher was calling her "attitude" ugly?  I mean we are talking about a teenage girl.
My thoughts exactly, probably simply misinterpreted what the teacher was saying, people nowadays tend to hear just what they want to hear and in this case what she heard was.....CHA-CHING.....$75,000.00

Which is very possible, however...what dumba$$ teacher would even "play" kick a student! Regardless of whether or not the student deserved it and whether or not you agree with this, any teacher who uses corporal punishment, even playing, is asking for a lawsuit. Do these people not pay attention to the news? If the girl was being a brat and disruptive, why would the teacher think that sort of behavior for fix anything? If it's a confrontational situation with a child misbehaving and causing problems in class, the last thing any teacher should do give the child and child's family ammunition.

Which is very possible, however...what dumba$$ teacher would even "play" kick a student!  Regardless of whether or not the student deserved it and whether or not you agree with this, any teacher who uses corporal punishment, even playing, is asking for a lawsuit.  Do these people not pay attention to the news?  If the girl was being a brat and disruptive, why would the teacher think that sort of behavior for fix anything?  If it's a confrontational situation with a child misbehaving and causing problems in class, the last thing any teacher should do give the child and child's family ammunition.
Thats whats wrong in the USA now a days, if the teachers or parents would beat that kids lil azz this would have never happened. I personally think teachers should be able to spank kids, I remember getting hit with the yard stick, that shiot will straighteb ur azz out.
rant.gif

I wasnt worried about a stick...i was worried about my Dad's BELT
guns.gif

that alone kept me outta LOTS of trouble
cool.gif

this kid sounds like 'just another victim' some lameazz tryin to get paid because "waaaa, someone hurt my self-esteem! waaaaaa"

HELLO!!! ITS CALLED S-E-L-F-E-S-T-E-E-M, thats esteem of yo' MUTHA-F**KN SELF, you simple-azz B***H!!
+10000 on the Judge givn her weakazz the boot outta the courtroom
firedevil.gif

Why cant teachers sue PARENTS who are lame, incompetent morons who cant raise their kids into NORMAL children that ACT RIGHT??
bowdown.gif

Why only 75 grand they must have some bills that are due and thats all they need.Hey Project im sueing you for posting this i want one busa bar end Thanks in advance for real though why does the system put up with this Shi* Teachers take the rap for everything now adays the parents are never to blame... bullshi* thats what that is and for what less them a garbage mans salary not knocking garbage men just a example..
guns.gif

Thats whats wrong in the USA now a days, if the teachers or parents would beat that kids lil azz this would have never happened. I personally think teachers should be able to spank kids, I remember getting hit with the yard stick, that shiot will straighteb ur azz out.  
rant.gif
I agree. But, that said, in our society, it's foolish for a teacher to do that, no matter how justified or deserving the child is.

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why does EVERYTHING we do now days result in a law suit? ? ? ? can't she just insult the size of his... brain and call it even? Lawyers are RAKING IN on everything. Anybody else see a problem with this? We've stopped working things out as FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS

Back