Prayers requested-results added

vman1300

Never Forgotten
My Family, My oRg brethern.....my CT scan has been moved to tomorrow. It you have a spare second or three, please say a prayer for Brenda and I. This is probably the most important scan I have had to go through. Now being on a 2nd line chemo defense, my prayer is for total destruction on the nodules in my lungs.

Once they are clear, I will be scheduled for my next surgery. More than likely it will take place at MD Anderson in Texas. I just feel I need the best liver resection hospital in the US and MD fits that bill. They are showing a 81% five year survival rate for successful liver resections.

I know I am ranting but the long tern survival rate for what I have is increasing every day.

Thanks for taking the time to remember us......

You were in my prayers last night as well as now!!

God is great.... trust in Him.

Dear Lord please watch over Kevin and Brenda. Heal his body and make him strong. Please keep him near and give strenght to their family. Amen. Love you bro!

You're always in my thoughts, Kevin. MD Anderson is world class, they'll take spectacular care of you.

Praying and speaking for "clear lungs" for you.
please.gif

I humbly place a prayer in Gods hands for you and Brenda- I pray for his will to be done in your life my brother- you know as long as you live your life for the one who gave his freely for you and us all, then no matter what happens- you are/will be in the best care you can possibly have...I am praying- Chris

Back