show your grills !

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
show your grills.

here's the one the wife picked up. hey it works
laugh.gif

i'd like one of the metal barrel home made ones. might have a friend make one for me...

IMG_1980.JPG

Now thats funny Lycan.... I wanna see Dans new "Ceramic" grill...

show your grills.

laugh.gif

i'd like one of the metal barrel home made ones. might have a friend make one for me...
If you have a barrel built for you... try to include in the budget a fire box and smoker box on either side... they rock...

you might laugh at this one but when I do fillets or tuna steaks, I just put a grill over this fine little number... 3 minutes per side on a Ahi tuna steak and you are rocking... (same on a good fillet)

starter.jpg

here's mah smoka-nator
firedevil.gif

mmmmmm...nuthin better than a Beer brat under tha cover for 6-8minutes, with a ICEY brew and Cuban; dam tha tater salad n tha chip-dip!! THIS is all you need for a bbq!
bowdown.gif

grill.jpg

Here are my new grills. Powdercoated Black form Vic here on the board! I should be down putting them on instead of sitting here!

07_Busa_012.jpg

Well, actually I've never taken a picture of my grill. It's an 18" Weber kettle, black, with a couple of bird splats on the top.

show your grills.

laugh.gif

I made one out of 2 55 gallon drums stacked on eachother once. The bottom barrel was the firebox and the top barrel was cooking chamber. I may have pics of it laying about somewhere.

Diana is "encouraging"  
shutup.gif
to get some pictures up.  I'll be back in a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my smoker. It's hard to tell from the picture but it's a little less than 10' long from end to end and made out of 1/4" thick 20" diameter pipe and weighs about 700lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still debating on taking it to the bash. I just need to make sure that I can secure it.

Back