Even the Japanese hate Kawi's

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Well I have been here in Japan for almost a week. Tokyo for 3 days and now in Nagoya. I have only seen 1 Kawasuki and that was a ZX-14. I have seen 3 Busa's and all sorts of Suzuki and Honda cruisers and scooters. Hundreds even. But only 1 Kawasuki. Just kind of frazzled me is all. Thought I would have seen all the asian makers represented here. All most forgot I have also seen 6 Duc's.
Interesting if nothing else.

You're slippin' with the pics SON!
Yeah, what he said!
rulez8bn.gif

Only have one picture of a Busa. Bad one at that. I will post all of the pictures I have. Sorrrrrrrrry, I am slipping being here int he land of the little people.

Thanks Projekt. That was in front of the Hotel. I had to turn ont he camera and snap the pic when he went by. No time to zoom.

Well I have been here in Japan for almost a week. Tokyo for 3 days and now in Nagoya. I have only seen 1 Kawasuki and that was a ZX-14. I have seen 3 Busa's and all sorts of Suzuki and Honda cruisers and scooters. Hundreds even. But only 1 Kawasuki. Just kind of frazzled me is all. Thought I would have seen all the asian makers represented here. All most forgot I have also seen 6 Duc's.
Interesting if nothing else.
good friend of mine she is japanese and she told me people in japan buy just a few mitsubishi cars because of the poor quality.

Back