Interesting paint job

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Wife and I were at Target earlier today and when we came out we saw this, ummm, jeez, I THINK it's a Lexus, hard to tell. If the logo were a little larger, maybe more prominent, then maybe I could be sure

I guess the owner couldn't decide between candy apple and green apple. Sorry for the horrible photo, from camera phone and cover slid over part of lens.

lexus.jpg

"Sorry for the horrible photo, from camera phone and cover slid over part of lens."

Sure glad that huge concrete foundation and lightpole didn't get in your way...
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Believe me, that pole improved the subject matter. If I'd had my other camera I'd have a new photo to add to the "fail" thread.

Wife had gotten out of our car and was taking a good shot of this, thing, when the owner walked up and asked her WTF. Fortunately she thought quickly and told him, "Oh, it's just so pretty, I had to have a picture." Made his day

She nearly busted a gut laughing when she got back into the car.

Go get a copy of DONK and Bubble Magazine... If you think this is crazy, you've got something interesting coming to you.. A particular favorite of mine is an '80s MonteCarlo done up with a McDonald's paint scheme..

Some ol gal around here drives a Chevy Lumina done up in complete Dale Ernhart kit. Black, big number 3, most all the sponser stickers, the whole deal. She's had it for quite a few years now, drives it everywhere.

That seems like the thing to do now adays,girl i work with her b/f olds 98 in the welchs jelly scheme lol ugly as
firedevil.gif
one of those things you know your ghetto when your rims cost more then your car thing just my .002

Some ol gal around here drives a Chevy Lumina done up in complete Dale Earnhardt kit. Black, big number 3, most all the sponser stickers, the whole deal. She's had it for quite a few years now, drives it everywhere.
Get a pic of that and you can start the "You Might be a Redneck" thread...

That like Rosie O'Donnell in a string bikini. Just because one can do it, doesn't mean one should do it.

Having worked for Lexus for the last 6 years, I am glad I have not encountered that fine piece of machinery.
guns.gif

Back