My letter to you, the oRg.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Letter to the oRg.

Ahem.........To whom it may concern,

Let me start off by saying this may be a bit lengthy. I have been riding motorcycles on the street for just over 20 years now, and yes I am getting old. I have been in all kinds of circles and had different friends over the years. Juli and I purchased our 2005 Hayabusa in the fall of last year. We wanted something that we could travel and tour on without working the bike too hard. Also, the legendary Hayabusa was my dream bike. Never dreamed this would become a lifestyle.
I was at that time a member of a Mustang forum and a member of rotary engine forum. I was looking for something on the web that would enlighten me on how to raise my newly acquired Hayabusa back to stock height. Low and behold I found the Hayabusa Owners Group, in the short, the "oRg"￾. I quickly became hooked and started reading and being on the oRg for all hours of the night. This was the best forum I had ever been on.
Juli and I planned a trip to OKC and needed some information. Low and behold we were able to meet Cap and Professor along with Mrs. Cap and Mrs. Professor that night. I had no idea Doug owned the board.
Fast forward to the small Eureka Springs meet. We met our friends DREW, Semi, Busawhipped, pbghost, and Mike(cant remember his logon).
Fast forward a little more and we meet for the last night of the PMRA races in Noble. We met Cap again and were hosted in his and Kristies home along with guys we knew, Busawhipped, Semi, we met Hal, Omar, Gunny, Txbusababe, Honda John, LCB, Skotty, and host of others I know I am forgetting. I will not forget Capt Steve Howell. This was also the first time we met Goodluck and Mr. Bogus. In short, we felt completely comfortable and at ease. It was such a rush to take the ride with Busa159 and be at the track in Noble. Seeing Professor win his second title was amazing.
We met some new and wonderful friends at the Spring Bash, and I am sorry, but there is no way in the world I can list everyone so the new ones I met, you know who you are. Dan, thank you so much for the Gipro, he gave it to me. Lycan my man helped me install it. Dan's lovely wife Diana, thank you ma'am. Angel is a friend for also that will do anything for you. BigD, you're a good man no matter what image you think you have. Some of you may know Juli was ran off the road the first time she had her bike out. Thanks to Rock and the crew for staying with Juli while I went for help. Thanks to RacerV for loading my mad/shaking/scared to death arse up and going after her bike. Thanks again Mr. Bogus for being there and talking me back to sane. Thanks to CrashtestDanny for running to the parts store to get Juli and new lever, and then thanks again to MCMustang(Shawn) for installing and adjusting it. Shawn and Mr. Bogus also installed my Roadlok before I could gather the tools needed for the job. I could go on and on about the Bash, 99busa, Rayabusa, Corndog, Gxtacy, Michelle, BusaJules, Perdue, etc. etc. I miss all you guys. I also miss Shawns oldest son, he was my can buddy (you would have to be there to understand).
We also made the Spring Eureka meet this year. Another wonderful time. I finally got to meet Doyle and help celebrate Pappys and Hals birthdays. Also finally got to meet Ms. Semi and Skottys lady, Lizzie.
Fast forward to today. There is no way anyone could have known the entire story. I visited some with Shawn and Dan so I could vent, but never told the rest of the story. I want you to know that Juli and I have done all we can do and we live day to day, week to week, month to month just like everyone else we know. I know that God does not give anyone more than they can handle, I also believe that God puts people in your life when you need them.
I could not believe the thread that Ken started. I fell out of my chair and the more I talked to Juli about it, the more I teared up. How could they have known? This has come at a time when we needed it the most, and we are so grateful to have friends like we have here on the oRg.
I have learned to swallow my pride, and, you have taught me the lesson of humility. I am a firm believer in the "what comes around goes around"￾ theory. I have seen it first hand. We should always do the "right"￾ thing even if it is not the easiest thing to do at the time.
Brothers and Sister of the oRg, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If I could hug each and every one of you now I would do it.
I know that things happen, and most of what happens is temporary. Juli and I have been through so much in the last 3 years, but who hasn't? This too shall pass, and I will be able to show my gratitude to Ken and the oRg. Once again, thank you for reading this, and thank you for the love and support you have shown to our family. What goes around comes around and we could not ask for a better family than we have right here.

With love,

James & Juli

God bless you and Juli my friend were here should you need us. keep checking the mail something else on its way this week
bowdown.gif

Wow, what a very touching letter to the .oRg

James and Juli,

I hope the dark clouds part and nothing but sunshine comes your way for the last part of 08. It was great meeting you two at the spring bash. Take care and God bless.

Just can't wait to see the struggle for your boys come to an end with things working out in your favor! That's enough for me.

You said it elegantly "This too shall pass", Stay positive and things will begin to become positive. Been in a really bad spot for the last year and I stayed on course and stayed positive and things are starting to go the right direction.
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

I haven't had the pleasure of actually meeting you guys yet, nor the time to truly get to know you via the .org, but from what I have seen from this post and others sir, you are truly a class act and are one of the people who really make this place special. There is a uniqueness about the boards here that you won't find anywhere else, and it draws a certain type of people. It's encouraging to see that you are pushing forward through the hard times, and I am glad that the people here are who they are and were willing to step up and do what was needed when it was truly needed. There are so many amazing things that happen on here it just blows me away sometimes.

I am happy to see such wonderful things happen for good people.

Great post and I hope to meet you two some day. May everything work out for the best
beerchug.gif

it is a pleasure to meet you both.. and if you need a hitman i have a good hook up on that... hahahaha but no matter what daily problems you have you know you always have some one or somewhere to go and vent them out

Man i am always here if you need a shoulder and always will be

James your a great guy and great friend. I only wish we lived closer so we could ride more together and I could help you and Juli more. I'll keep you and Juli in my prayers. If there is anything I can ever do for you and Juli PLEASE let me know. This place isn't a motorcycle forum, it's a motorcycle family (of all kinds).

Wow, that was great...

I'm glad you're here, you and your wife are wonderful people and it's great to know that you feel the way you do about this "family". Many of us feel the same and are just glad to hear these stories; it's why we're all here...

Hang in there and know you've always got us here to manage the hard times...
smile.gif

We all have a great many friends from here. Your words are poignant.

--Wag--

James & Juli , I wish you two nothing but the best & hope that one day you both will be done with all the legal issues and be able to enjoy the rest of your life together along with your children. God Bless , If either of you NEED ANYTHING please Holler. We are all here to help!
thumb_up.gif

James, it is the members of the org. who are blessed to have you and Juli as part of our family!

PM replied. Thank you guys. Sorry, but I had to express what I was feeling.
heart.gif
Thank you for being there and listening to me! Someone started a thread that was titled, "You know its bad when", My son sent me a text message the other night, I was reading it and Juli said, "who is that?", I said Cody(my oldest) sent me a PM and I am replying. We both got a good chuckle out of that one.

Back