Anyone need 08 Busa parts?

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
First of all, please let me say, I have no interest in fixing this bike, it is going to be parted out.

All the plastic is done.

Exhaust, fairing stay, upper sub frame, windshield, grab bar are all nfg.
The passenger seat has a rip.

The bike has 500 km, the tires, rims, brakes, forks, frame, engine, controls, triple tree, electronics, handlebars, swing arm, master cylinders, radiators, driver seat are all real good. The tank has a ding on top, but I think it is repairable. The stator cover is rashed, I will either sell the engine as is, or will buy a new stator cover. The engine runs great, does not leak oil.

One mirror is ok to get back on the road.

I am going to donate a portion from the sale to Shawn or Doug to disperse as needed.

I am going to let guys in here have first shot at the parts, then the rest is going on ebay.

PLEASE do not lowball. If you make a serious, reasonable offer you will likely get it. I paid a lot for the bike, and while I am not trying to make money, I would like to get at least my money back. I bought it today, thinking I could fix it, but there is too much wrong, and I am not going to go down that road again.

If someone is interested in the frame and makes an offer I will PM you the VIN. I have a bill of sale from the dealership, the bike is NOT hot.

Let the bidding begin!!!

bump.gif

Back