best "fast food"

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
the quizno ranchero prime rib. i had one for the first time today and i thank god that there's not one near my house. that sandwich is absolutely killer. you gotta try one

cool. I'll try it since you said it's soo good. But I am a little biased to the Hardees angus burgers as the best fast food.

cool. I'll try it since you said it's soo good. But I am a little biased to the Hardees angus burgers as the best fast food.
+1 they are tough to beat.
drools.gif

Hardees and Quiznos both closed by me....I go to Wendy's, can't beat .99cents

I won't go there any more! I got the same sandwich (it was good) and had a ten dollar gift cert. The bill came to like 7.50 and they wouldn't give me change or another gift cert. for the difference. They said I needed to get a cookie or a couple bags of chips to use it all up. I told them that was bull but they didn't care. Probably just that one store but I'm stubborn.

I won't go there any more! I got the same sandwich (it was good) and had a ten dollar gift cert. The bill came to like 7.50 and they wouldn't give me change or another gift cert. for the difference. They said I needed to get a cookie or a couple bags of chips to use it all up. I told them that was bull but they didn't care. Probably just that one store but I'm stubborn.
stuff like that is why I HATE gift cards

Best fast food sandwich:

Carl's Jr Western Bacon Burger (or double).

Nothing better. Actually better than most so called good sit down places

I like the pan seared scallop open face sandwich with roasted tomatos with mixed greens and red grapefruit salad in a redwine vinagrette served with a tall beer.

You can get this at a place called "My House".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like the pan seared scallop open face sandwich with roasted tomatos with mixed greens and red grapefruit salad in a redwine vinagrette served with a tall beer.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

<a href="http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2804516810102950911aFbKQY">Webshots.com Links Do Not Work
cheers
ken
Ok  
hello.gif
so when do we Come  
laugh.gif

LOOKs
SHOCKED.gif
 Great  
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

5 Guys Burgers and Fries has by far the best cheese burger ever..Ive put on a few pounds since they opened here

Chris back away from the scallops... you know what happened last time.... I will fix them for you however
smile.gif

there are literally 5 subways within 3 miles of me.. thankfully im a subway fan. and since im also cheap, i get their $5 foot long chicken breast and either add bacon for $0.60 and add ranch (to make it a chicken bacon ranch) or just the teryoki sause to make the sweet onion chicken teryoki sub (both normally go for around $8.xx after tax)

Whataburger with cheese, extra pickles and jalapenos. Yum! They're open 24 hrs, so everyone's had a Whataburger at 2am. 2nd best - Potbelly's Pizza Sandwich.

Country Burger.  Texas chili cheeseburger and onions ring.  If you're really hungry the rings can be replaced with cheddar fries topped with bacon and jalepenos.

I'll have to try Quiznos, have a couple of them in Springfield but I've just not made it there yet.
For the most part I like Braum's. They have a great burger and always have actual FRESH produce on them.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

<a href="http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2804516810102950911aFbKQY">Webshots.com Links Do Not Work
cheers
ken
Im not that far, what time is lunch!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cheers
ken
MAN THAT LOOKS GOOD. Not enough food on that plate though. Serve me 4 of those dishes please
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back