I'm So Bored..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
All week long it's been sunny, hot, and humid as a swamp. Same forecast for today and all of next week. Morning comes and guess what, it's piddling rain, again.
Nothing heavy, just enough to wet everything down and keep my bike setting there under the cover, again.
Was planing all week on a much needed ride today. But here I set, typing on the board and listening to the f***ing rain, again.

It's rained every weekend now for months, I used to count how many weekends in a row it had rained but have lost count. Now it's just months.

Tires are sure lasting a long time at least.

All week long it's been sunny, hot, and humid as a swamp. Same forecast for today and all of next week. Morning comes and guess what, it's piddling rain, again.
Nothing heavy, just enough to wet everything down and keep my bike setting there under the cover, again.
Was planing all week on a much needed ride today. But here I set, typing on the board and listening to the f***ing rain, again.

It's rained every weekend now for months, I used to count how many weekends in a row it had rained but have lost count. Now it's just months.

Tires are sure lasting a long time at least.
I feel your pain bro, today is the 1st time ive gotten to ride in a week and a half, and its only to work. A piddly 13 miles woooohooo.

I never ride in the rain
laugh.gif

IMG_0142.jpg

Back