Sorry

lovemybusa

Registered
I apologize. I am not bogus and neither is my Busa. I will not bother anyone again. I was just hoping to get some tips and help,and help others if I could. I was told this was a great site for Busa owners, and I would be able to get alot of help. Sorry again, John

Easy now... we love
newbie.gif
s Your tread came out wrong....
Let`s start from the beginning...

welcome.gif

welcome.gif
to the .org

We weren't bashing you. We are just a bit of picture fanatics.

I personally use a Nikon coolpix (I steal it from the wife) it's 8MP and fits in a pocket pretty easy. Works great.

If you absolutely need 10MP then you may have to look around. The difference between 8 and 10 is not very noticible, especially to the untrained eye.

Either way.
welcome.gif

welcome.gif

I apologize. I am not bogus and neither is my Busa. I will not bother anyone again. I was just hoping to get some tips and help,and help others if I could. I was told this was a great site for Busa owners, and I would be able to get alot of help. Sorry again, John
Yeah, bud...that's my humor...and frankly, it was funny. It's still funny!

Don't be too sensitive.

Just buy an Olympus like I recommended, and lighten up!

It's a great group and we just want you to be part of it.

Serious...Many of us are at work, bored... See? You're already helping me!

shutup.gif

In fact...let me share an image that was taken using the Olympus I recommended...

Two .oRg members are in this shot...that's me on the far left, and StealthRider00 on his '08, just to the right of me. The rest of those goons are just 'extra's' we had hired to make it look like a big group of friends. What clowns.

Nice, eh?

Here...

After_Lunch_Idyllwild_1.gif

There is two types of cameras out there.. Canons and everything else. Ask any professional photographer what they use. ;)

Scar, what is so nice on that picture beside subject? It`s flat, it has no depth of field... Sorry dude. That Olympus sucks.

There is  two types of cameras out there.. Canons and everything else.  Ask any professional photographer what they use. ;)

Scar, what is so nice on that picture beside subject? It`s flat, it has no depth of field...  Sorry dude. That Olympus sucks.
I beg to differ. The only thing that truly sux is a vacuum.

laugh.gif

There is  two types of cameras out there.. Canons and everything else.  Ask any professional photographer what they use. ;)

Scar, what is so nice on that picture beside subject? It`s flat, it has no depth of field...  Sorry dude. That Olympus sucks.
I beg to differ.  The only thing that truly sux is a vacuum.

laugh.gif
Indeed  
ThumbsUp.gif

I have Dyson.... It SUCKS!
I heard they're in the r&d phases of their camera-vacuum-phone. I've heard rumor that it's going to be late autumn release. Serious multi-taskage.

Further, the rumor mongers are talking about the 2010 camera-air compressor-phone...which, of course, will just blow.

Nikon D1X pro model with all the extras including buffer upgrade and complete set of lenses. And for the pocket, well it's a Canon G7 10mp. Nikon lover but have to respect Canon's great marketing campaign.

Oh, and if you are still here...welcome.

Back