lovemybusa

lovemybusa

Registered
Sorry, I am looking for a camera to buy so I can get poctures. I have no idea what one to get. I want clear photos with at least 10MP. I am sorry I have no photos of busa. I am new. I was trying to help with flight info.

That's a bogus thread title, then.

Many spankings for you (unless you like them, then you get NONE!).

Anyway, get something that's easy to fit into your tank bag or pocket so you can always be ready for those great moments.

I have the Olympus 7.1 mp unit, and I LOVE IT!

No more bogus thread titles, please. I was really hoping for a pic of your beauty.

Like this, for example...

Sunday__Palomar__22JUN08__2..jpg

cursin.gif
corner2.png

There has to be
rulez8bn.gif
about putting that in the title and no pics!!!

I am bored at work and was hoping....

hmm sounds to me like you should check out the new Canon G9 it has all the functions of a highend slr, but is a point and shoot, and pocket friendly.

More mega pixels does not mean a better picture. A camera with a quality sensor that puts out good color and a quality lens will beat more pixels any day of the week. Get a good quality camera around the 6 or 7 mega pixel range. Look at the Cannon's.

If you want a ton of features. The Panasonic Lumix TKZ5 has it in spades. 10x optical zoom, HD movie mode, rapid shot and more! Plus it also takes great pictures, but does get noise at higher ISO settings. You can find one for under $300 if you look around. My only issue with it is that from what I can tell it does not have a fully adjustable shutter speed and Fstop. There all presets.

If you want a low cost 10MP, look at Samsung. I have the NV-10 and I really like it for a small pocket camera. The NV-20 has been out for a few months. It has gotten some good reviews.

Now ignore those picture purists and contribute to this community.

beerchug.gif

P.S. Post a few pics soon or they'll lock me in the corner again.

I was just giving you a hard time. It happens. Welcome to da club.

get a cheap one so you aint worried about it breaking. jmho. small too. 6 meg. is good enough for 8x10

beerchug.gif

Sorry, I am looking for a camera to buy so I can get poctures. I have no idea what one to get. I want clear photos with at least 10MP. I am sorry I have no photos of busa. I am new. I was trying to help with flight info.
I find the Canon Powershot G9 which is 12 megapixels is perfect (see photo)Try one in a shop.

IMG_3346.jpg

Back