Apartment Finder (Central Floridians)

Delgado

Formerly known as KAI
Registered
So I'm trying to find myself an apartment to stay at for the rest of the year in the central florida area. I'm using apartmentfinder.com and apartmentratings.com. Apparently, everything I put into apartmentratings has a rating below %50 with everyone complaining about the same thing. Either someones been killed, drug dealers living next door, family of 20 on top of them, rats, roaches, ants, bad staff, mold, etc. etc.. I'm single so most of this stuff doesn't bother me but are these ratings something I should go by? Anyone in the central florida area live in an apartment or know of any good ones they can recommend? I have a list of 5, all having a horrible rating except for one which is fairly new and hasn't been rated yet. Tommorow morning before work, I'm going to try and pay some of these places a visit and see what they are all about but again, if any of you can recommend some places I would appreciate that
thumb_up.gif

Don't know any apartments.. but bugs are everywhere, I wouldn't base it on that.

First necessity would be an apt. that has a garage/storage you can rent to keep your bike in! If you keep that bike outside in an apt. complex around here consider it gone.

With houses as cheap as they are right now in Florida, you can rent a house for the same $$$. Check on Craigslist or call a realtor that does rentals.

Back