Watched one of my riders go down this morning

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey,
Watched a guy go down this morning. He was one of mine, on a ride that I organized - not what I needed right now (for reasons that I don't care to disclose). Might not see me around for a day or two... there are people that will want to call me. I appreicate it, truly, but please - don't.

Thanks,
Shawn

Be strong, Shawn. It's your trademark; it's how we know you.

Scar

Damn! I get worried about my Bn rides too. We're going out tomorrow. Ill call you later in the week/Weekend to get a few details.

Division hit a mile stone last week. Most incidents in a calendar year. Its only JUL! I wish I could get the whole Bn into the Code Course.

Thoughts and prayers for you and the rider man. Keep the spirits up, and know if you need it there are a lot of people here for you. It's rough to watch someone go down on one of your rides. I don't know what else you have going on, but I feel for you man.

Sorry to hear about that Shawn, hope the injuries were not that serious... and remember not to blame yourself either....

Dayum, Shawn - so sorry to hear, Brother
sad.gif

Thoughts and Prayers out...

Prayers sent. I've had riders go down on rides I've organized. Don't beat yourself up over it. I know you did everything to make the ride as safe and controlled as possible.

Sorry to hear about this Shawn. We are here if you need anything.

Prayers sent.

GOD knows about your problems and those of your rider and HE's just a prayer away. The Bible says,"Where 2 or more gather together in MY name there I am in the midst." The ORG family has you and your rider covered in Prayer... We're more than 2 and we're gathered in the name for both of you. Be Better Than Blessed.

Shawn if u want to talk you have the number. im sorry you had to witness the accident.

Back