Dog Got Out Today !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Dog chewed through the Fence Last Night. One of my Lovely Neighbors Called the Pound. No License and Not Fixed = $400.00 Ticket.
wtf.gif

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

I Officially HATE YOU !!! John
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am Taking SAT,SUN and MON Off Let's Ride Brother !!!!!!!!!

PM: ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Getting the Diablos Installed this Saturday. WANNA try them out............. Monday YOU SAY !!!!!!!!!

That really sucks but if you think you have it bad, look at the dog, he's liable to be losing some baggage so to speak

dayum that sux Boss-try building a fence outta wrought-iron for the brute
beerchug.gif

although after the $400 ticket that might not be easy....

I keep my giant moron inside w/me if he goes out in the yard, one of us goes with him-still not the best at 'socializing' with other little avg-size dogs.

That sucks, but at least he didn't get hurt while he was out and about.

Our big doofus tried to dig out under our fence. We had chicken wire down to discourage our dogs from doing just that, but it didn't stop him. He didn't make it through, but tore up the pads on his front feet. $700 vet bill later....he had bandages on his front paws for 2 weeks.

Knock on the door of that wonderful neighboor or better yet send them a cheese plater for their inconvenience not like you let him out and said dog chew threw the fence simple mistakes cost so much $$$ have a good ride on monday though

Dog chewed through the Fence Last Night. One of my Lovely Neighbors Called the Pound. No License and Not Fixed = $400.00 Ticket.  
wtf.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif
What do you mean Not fixed?  You get a fine if your dog works?
Lots of cities have laws like that. Only licensed breeders can have intact pets. It's unbelievable how many litters of puppies and kittens are tossed on the side of the road here.

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

wtf.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif
What do you mean Not fixed?  You get a fine if your dog works?
Lots of cities have laws like that.  Only licensed breeders can have intact pets.  It's unbelievable how many litters of puppies and kittens are tossed on the side of the road here.
I know how bad it can be, people breeding their dogs with no thought on the outcome other than how "much money I will get"!
My last rottie was a rescue, as well as many of our other dogs.
I just hate this type of law telling me what I can't do, as well as breed specific legislation.
My rottie right now is sleeping on the couch in Flower Mound not to far from you, at least they don't have anything like that there or here in Lumberton.

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Back