Download Movies

The link you are trying to visit has been disabled.

You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

- The link was spam! No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

- You almost got phished! There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password. They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok. Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you. Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things. Don't make it easy for them. ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

- Viruses are not fun! Neither is adware, spyware, or malware. We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted. We're sure you can find it elsewhere. There's plenty on the Internet

confused.... odd ball links, even more odd reply and a link to TV shows? going back to sleep myself...

Heres the deal it's not SPAM if you say its disabled try this www.iwannadownload.com
laugh.gif
you first

You have reached a link that is no longer in service.  That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question!  Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

-      The link was spam!  No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

-      You almost got phished!  There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password.  They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok.  Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you.  Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things.  Don't make it easy for them.  ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

-      Viruses are not fun!  Neither is adware, spyware, or malware.  We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted.  We're sure you can find it elsewhere.  There's plenty on the Internet
dude where do you work?

You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

- You almost got phished! There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password. They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok. Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you. Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things. Don't make it easy for them. ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

- Viruses are not fun! Neither is adware, spyware, or malware. We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted. We're sure you can find it elsewhere. There's plenty on the Internet
Sorry for that I was trying to keep a count on how many checked out the site because I sent them there I meant no harm of any kind so I posted a direct link just above this post again sorry

just keep in mind EVERYTHING on the net is tracked and stored. storage is cheap these days, so companies buy tons of it [and back it up] for when the feds come knocking seeking info. I'm just sayin....

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
GoAWOL @ Jul. 16 2008 said:
1479060[/ATTACH] PM]

dude where do you work?
laugh.gif
This a copy/paste of the prompt I got back from myspace when I clicked that link. Guess I should have clarified that......

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
1479303[/ATTACH] PM]

You have reached a link that is no longer in service.  That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question!  Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

-      The link was spam!  No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

-      You almost got phished!  There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password.  They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok.  Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you.  Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things.  Don't make it easy for them.  ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

-      Viruses are not fun!  Neither is adware, spyware, or malware.  We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted.  We're sure you can find it elsewhere.  There's plenty on the Internet
dude where do you work?
laugh.gif
 This a copy/paste of the prompt I got back from myspace when I clicked that link. Guess I should have clarified that......
laugh.gif
I'm sure everyone but me caught on to that. I'm a little slow
face7.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
1479340[/ATTACH] PM]

dude where do you work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sure everyone but me caught on to that. I'm a little slow
face7.gif
I don't think everyone got it judging by a few replies...but no worries, it's all good.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

i am just confused...
face7.gif
someone trying to see how much traffic he could send somewhere? (presumably illegal downloads?)

guess I dont get it..

how do they get new releases
rock.gif
not really up on this stuff.,.
Usually it is one of two ways..

1. People (usually not in the USA) take a video recording device to the movies and point it at the screen. This is usually called CAMS..

2. Some people get to view the movie before it comes out so they can report and review it. This sometimes means they get a DVD of the movie to watch. This movie is then ripped to a PC and then copied. These are usually VERY good quality and sometimes has a blurred out section. This is because the movie company actually puts a name on the screen showing who they gave the DVD to.

There is websites all over the place that does this. Most of them are streaming videos but with Realplayer, you can actually download them just like you can with youtube videos...

so they are bootleg copies... thx, wondered how they came about these copies..
smile.gif

Back