Hi/ I'm new

lovemybusa

Registered
Hi Everyone!

I just bought my first Busa. I got a 2006 GSX-R750. I am still learning to ride it, I have alot to learn! I am married and have two children. Note- Try Orbitz.com for tickets. I found good prices there. One time I was flying one way and got a round trip cheaper. Hi Everyone. John

welcome.gif

Welcome to the oRg. Lets see some pics of your new baby. There is a ton of information here, try to use the search function to see if your questions have already been answered. If you need anything most everyone here is very friendly, so pull up a chair there's alot of reading here.

I didn't get the post. You said you bought a Busa, then you have a 750 and you mentioned something about Orbitz tickets?

I'm lost.

I didn't get the post. You said you bought a Busa, then you have a 750 and you mentioned something about Orbitz tickets?

I'm lost.
I think it's trickery...like maybe this guy is a spy from the ZX-FART-TEEN site.

laugh.gif

Anyway, brother...if you really did get a new 'busa...congrats and welcome.

cool.gif

Pix are required, however...

deadhorse.gif

All I have to say is Cheesypoofs.   I like robots. I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.  
firedevil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like green eggs and ham. Welcome to the ORG... I got a great low introductory APR from citibank! Fresh clean white t-shirts are the best! And my favorite burger is a McDonalds Whopper..

All kidding aside.. Welcome.. really...

Back