Who's going to go see the Dark Knight?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Comes out this week! I am defiantly going to see it, even if I have to go by my self. Anybody else going to go?

dark-knight-why-so-serious1.jpg

can not wait it is getting crazy good reviews so far.....I am going to get tickets for thursday night I hope.

Wild Busas couldn't keep me away.

--Wag--

I really want to see it after myself. After seeing the previews, and reading review I am thinking it should be a great flick. Now all I have to do is get a babysitter...LoL!

When y'all see it, come back and give us a review, just NO spoilers!

got my ticket will be seeing it tonight at 12am I will tell what I think of it tomorrow..t

Ok I saw The Dark Night last night no worries no spoilers I will tell you this the movie was kinda funny Heath Leger did such an amazing job he will get the nod for an oscar. after seeing this movie I realized what a true talent he really was. If he didn't play Joker the movie probably wouldn't have been nearly as good. I am probably going to see the movie again this weekend. The movie is going to smash all box office records no doubt in my mind.
If you even liked Batman begains alittle you will love this movie. all I can say is go see it def worth it.

I have seen the 2 previous and would not miss the third... I thought #2 was A LOT better than the first one... hope #3 is at least as good as 2...

Diehard batman fan myself... To the Batcave Robin!!

Back