Idea for a get together

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys, I have had this idea running around my head for a while and thought I would throw it out there for all to see and tell me what you think. I need some input on this.

I have a new dyno in house, have had it for about 4 months now and I think Im getting decent using the thing. Now dont get me wrong, Im no Johnny Cheese by any count but Im on my way slowly but surely.

Now here is my idea. A .org Dyno Day at my shop. I would do it on a Sat. Some time in September for the hopefully cooler weather. I would do free pulls and discounted tune (by apt at this point). I would for it either co-inside with a track day or just a good night for a cruse thru Ft. Worth seeing how Im only 19 miles from downtown we could dyno all day with a small cook out and then have some fun in town for the night. I have a connection with the Marriott and a few other hotels downtown so I can help with the places to stay if need be. I am also open to what ever else we might want to do. Now if we would like to do the dyno stuff on Friday and then ride Sat. somewhere 2 of the best texas rodes are within just a few miles from me. I am open to what anyone else might have to offer.

I would just like to get a north texas meet with some out of town folks put together and have some fun.

let me know what you all think and lets see what we can work out.

Josh

Ryders Connection

wish I was closer. that sounds like a good get together
beerchug.gif

Keep us posted.... who knows we may bring the drag bike and the roadies... but September is gonna be pretty full already with the Fall Busa Bash. Could you push it back a month?

IM there JOSH! Need to get the BUSA tuned and really want to see what kinda HP the new R1 is puttin down.

Just let me know when and i'll make arrangements.

SWEET IDEA BTW!
beerchug.gif

so it sounds like a good idea I have come up with. No we need to find a date for it.

Input from you all?
rock.gif
?

I forgot about the bash being in Sept. So I guess I need to either have it in August or october....Which would ya`ll rather do??

Josh

Ryders Connection

October for us.. August is pretty full

Maybe I should ask the hubby about this too
sadnews.gif

LCB, if you make it down you have a place to stay.

So what part of october would be best for all of you?

Josh

Ryders Connection

Late October... we have Cruising the Coast here in the first week of October... You could make it a creepy Halloween event!

Dang Josh wish I was closer.....

I figure you have probably heard of or seen our American Eurocopter plant there in Grand Prairie--- I work at the Mississippi plant (sister plant)... Wonder if I could get the busa into one of our helicopters and just have him fly me and the busa out there?
rock.gif
I may have to work on this...
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I was just in the Azle area 2 weeks ago. For some strange reason I thought your shop was off 730. Looked for it but never found it (duh) now I know why after looking at the map on your site.

hmmm the texas mile event at Goliad is also in October. If I could make one I would hope I could make them both. To early to tell though.

Back