craigs list

ditchdr

Registered
I have been posting my bike services on Craigslist for over a year now. I get a ton of customers from there.. Everyone leaves happy and I have picked up a ton of word of mouth business beacuse of them as well.. But in the guerrilla marketing I do,, the number one rule is to be constant.. I make a post on there every Sunday evening. Same post, same wording everything.

Well here for the past 3 times i have posted they have been flagged for removal. At first I tohught it was a differnet shop getting upset, but 3 in a row? The email I am gettign says i violated the posting rules. But nowhere does it say that a business cant post there.. So if some of you know more aobut the rules how about help me out here..

Thanks

People are tired of seeing it...
boxing.gif

I think just anybody in general can flag a post for removal, although i dont see why an admin (if they have ones) would delete it...
guns.gif

I'm with you on this one.... My first ad got flagged two times in a row and removed. Never did figure out what in the heck they didn't like. Ran it a third time exactly the same as the first two and it went off without a hitch.

Did you registered your email address? Do so so you can see your adds. You can delete previous one and then relist it from your account page.
Takes 20 seconds to do. They have 48 hours rule, you can`t relist it more often.

I think it takes 2 or 3 flags to be removed. An admin doesn't actually have to do anything.

Back