Diet Coke and Fruit Mentos

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I was stacking straw this morning, and a few of us decided to grab a bite to eat after we finished the loads we had. We went to the gas station, ate, and then hung out, killing time. Well, Micah wanted to try the Diet coke and Mentos trick, so we did. We went out back, opened the diet Coke, and poured in the only Mentos we could find, fruit flavored. I realized something...

Fruit Mentos and Diet Coke leave an odd taste in your mouth... And you soaked in Diet Coke...

Ben... did you put your pants on this morning by yourself?
rofl.gif

Ok MS sheltered Google:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also rig the diet coke up as a boobie trap, that when someone unscrews the cap the mentos drops in. All you need to do is put a hole through the Mentos, tie some floss through the hole and place it in the top of the bottle threaded area while holding hte floss screw the lid back on and cut the excess floss off.

Then when another person opens the top, mentos drops down, and whamo.... diet coke fountain...

I finally got to view the video (work gets really upset if we view anything that streams)...I had never heard of that!

Back