Whats the best deal out there

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
My son just turned 14, great kid..... guess what, he wants a job! I like that he wants to get out there to earn his own money and I think that it would be good for him. I know that I will have to let him on the streets sooner or later and I have been thinking about getting him an enduro type bike that he can use. In Oklahoma you can get a MC permit when your 14 so it would give him a little freedom. When I was a kid here I used to ride the streets for hours and be 20 miles from home... I would not let him ride on the HWY but he could conceivably get anywhere he needed to from section line roads.... I need to see about what is out there that is 250cc or smaller so he can ride on the street. I havent looked into small bikes in so long I was looking to see if there was anyone that had any good information or even a bike for sell. I am not sure if we would sell his current Honda CRF150R that he has or just keep it. I did look to see if they had a light package or anything for it and there is not....

Let me know....

cap

I don't know how much you want to spend but I think these are hot...

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/DR200SEK9

DR200SEK9.jpg

Back