Wall- E

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
anyone else notice the reference to a major retailer taking full control of your life and dictating your day to day life and products you buy, the stuff you do, the decisions you make???? Note the movie name? Wall E Mart?

Fat, lazy everything provided for and nothing but pure marketing at every corner of your day?

maybe just me?

hey Chris, did you see the movie Wall-E ?
rofl.gif
(Wall-E-Mart)

Walmart has destroyed the small American businessman and will continue to take over the world.

they are the one entity that can pit east vs west China in competition.. (there was also one on tonight) with workers making 300 a month, labor is cheap..

renegadebuck
Contributor 05/08
Trader Rating: (0)

Guns Network
Bronze Contributor WalMart cares about their employees

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend works at Walmart and tonite, an older woman(who worked part time), got felt up by a man in the shampoo isle. She screamed as she couldn't get him off her and a manager ran to see what was wrong. This lady had a small heart attack 2 weeks ago and couldn't get her breath to tell why the guy was running away. When she finally told, the manager said since she didn't get hurt, he wasn't going to call the police. He was a customer, after all! All the ladies that work there were stunned and pissed. Company policy says that reporting crimes against employees is at management's discretion and the employee has to go along with the decision! The ladies were told if he comes back, and he didn't hurt them they were just SOL! My girl shouted out immiediatly "If the son of a ***** grabs me, call an ambulance 'cause I'll cut him nuts to ears with my box cutter!" She was told she would be fired,"So what? If you think I'm gonna let a stranger grab me, go ahead and fire me. I'll do you one better, I Quit!"
They talked her out of it when it turned out the guy was a parolled sex offender and scaired, told his parole officer, who told him to turn himself in.
A couple hours later the police called Walmart and ask if anyone had been molested. They fessed up and the lady pressed charges. She didn't return to work. DUH!

Nothing like working for a caring company! And their nothing like a caring company! Tomorrow, she's carrying like I told her to do when she started. Against company policy, of course!
___
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem!

Back