Am I Cruel?

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Here in Indianapolis a police officer was shot in the head and chest after chasing a suspect who ran when he was pulled over for matching the description of a guy who beat and killed an old man. While chasing the suspect he was shot by the guy in the chest but he had a vest on but the suspect then shot him in the head. The officer is in surgery right now with brain swelling. The suspect was shot in the shoulder and is also in surgery right now.

My question is am I cruel for wishing this guy would just die. He deserves it and would save us tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars prosecuting him and feeding him for the rest of his life.

My thoughts and prayers go out to that officer and his family as well as his co workers.

As for you being cruel, I don't think you are. It's a shame we the taxpayers will not only pay for his medical bills and recovery but will then most likely give him a cell with color tv, air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter along with three squares a day. 150 years ago he would have most likely got a proper hanging and that would have been it.

Yea I saw that on the news as well tonight.. and if it is cold hearted or cruel, guess i am too in that category...

I also got caught in the dragnet for the guy that abducted his lawyer at knifepoint and stole his car yesterday... (this was only about a mile from the corner I about ran off of the other night) came over the hill and there were 6 State police cars, 4 sheriffs and a couple locals..... 75 to 55 in about 2 blinks of an eye...

Yea I saw that on the news as well tonight..  and if it is cold hearted or cruel,  guess i am too in that category...

I also got caught in the dragnet for the guy that abducted his lawyer at knifepoint and stole his car yesterday... (this was only about a mile from the corner I about ran off of the other night)  came over the hill and there were 6 State police cars, 4 sheriffs and a couple locals.....    75 to 55 in about 2 blinks of an eye...
thats crazy. did you hear we've had 11 murders in the last 12 days
wowold.gif

I must be one of the most hateful people on earth. If you shoot an officer, in my opinion you have just committed suicide. While he is in the hospital for healing, I think someone should help with the attempted murder case. Just pull his plug and move on.

Yea I saw that on the news as well tonight..  and if it is cold hearted or cruel,  guess i am too in that category...

I also got caught in the dragnet for the guy that abducted his lawyer at knifepoint and stole his car yesterday... (this was only about a mile from the corner I about ran off of the other night)  came over the hill and there were 6 State police cars, 4 sheriffs and a couple locals.....    75 to 55 in about 2 blinks of an eye...
wowold.gif
11 murders in 12 days? Time to move bro.

guns.gif
I agree, some crimes should just be an automatic death sentence
firedevil.gif
I also agree.
There is never a reason to shoot a UNIFORMED peace officer. MY OPINION is you shoot a cop, you die, period. Just my opinion. If you do not agree, well don't flame me, it is my opinion.

wowold.gif
11 murders in 12 days? Time to move bro.
He doesn't live in a danger area to worry.But that number is low,there's more that's not being reported.It's always been that way in the larger cities.

I agree with all of the above. If I was his surgeon, oath or not, he wouldn't make it off the table.

Yea your cruel for not saying the COC* SUC*ER should be killed while hes eating a meal we are paying for.my uncle is a homicide detective in NYC god forbid something in that nature should happen the guy wouldnt make it off the table after surgery My Prayers are sent out to the officer and his family

the officer is in a medically induced comma right now.

The murder suspect is recovering fine
guns.gif

Doctors say he is stable at this time but most victims shot in the head do not survive.

Brian Reese is the scumbags name. He broke into an old mans house ransacked it and beat the old man to death. His mom was driving the van he jumped out of.

99, I agree with you. If there was ever a reason for the death penalty this is it! (don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with the DP)

If it were up to me, a quick and fair trial for him, then outside and shoot him. We as a society seem to think that cruelty should not be dealt to anyone. Why do people think that it's cruel and unusual to kill a murderer? I think we have strayed way to far into the fluffykin cuddly society....

Some people don't qualify as human beings. They are trash and should be treated as such.

A bear or a cougar comes into the city and eats a guy's puppy and the next thing you know, they're shooting said predator. It's just doing what comes naturally. To shoot it is really a travesty in and of itself.

A guy who shoots another human being is not himself a human being. He is not functioning naturally; at best he's functioning as an unthinking predator. Shall we treat him any better than we treat other predators? Nay. Those predators are acting as intended. These "people" who are acting as less than human are, no better than trash.

They should be taken out and disposed of.

Killers, rapists, child molesters, thieves should all be treated as disposal garbage because that, my friends, is exactly what they are, eh?

--Wag--

Back