The 20 off deal with Ebay and MS

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Read through the thing terms closely but it is for real... The terms are pretty specific so read them closely.. It does require a PP account and a purchase withing a certain period of time... Make sure you read through the terms and conditions..

Terms and Conditions

Here is one instance:

Hayabusa Exhaust

You know this might be an offshoot of the thing that Sears just did with Dockers and Shell oil... You buy $100 worth of Dockers clothes/apparel and get a $75 gas card from Shell oil... I went to Sears, made one purchase of $110 for Dockers stuff (and it was 30-50% off already) got the form and sent it in to Shell oil (I did this twice) and I got my $150 in gas on 2 cards...

I spoke with the Manager at the store and he explained what it was doing... They (Sears) can write off the discount on taxes and at the same time keep their sales volume up... kind of weird but hey, $400 worth of clothes for $50? I was happy..

You know this might be an offshoot of the thing that Sears just did with Dockers and Shell oil...  You buy $100 worth of Dockers clothes/apparel and get a $75 gas card from Shell oil...  I went to Sears, made one purchase of $110 for Dockers stuff (and it was 30-50% off already)  got the form and sent it in to Shell oil (I did this twice) and I got my $150 in gas on 2 cards...

I spoke with the Manager at the store and he explained what it was doing...  They (Sears) can write off the discount on taxes and at the same time keep their sales volume up...  kind of weird but hey, $400 worth of clothes for $50?  I was happy..
wowold.gif

Wow, anyone else offering anything like this? I just saw if you book a hotel room with expedia with your mastercard, they send you a 50 dollar gas card.

Wow, anyone else offering anything like this? I just saw if you book a hotel room with expedia with your mastercard, they send you a 50 dollar gas card.
Car dealers in our area are giving $20 gas cards to qualified test drives.. (IE your credit rating is good enough)

Sears $75 gas card for $100 purchase
Ebay 20% rebate on qualified purchases

Seems to be the latest in sales promotions (and works for me
smile.gif
)

Back