antivirxp08

Revvv

Registered
My other laptop has added this to itself somehow. Uninstall will not remove it, and it is screwing up my computer. It is also annoying.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this without me smashing the computer?

Use system restore to a date preceeding the problem? Worked for me once. Go to accessories, then tools then system restore and follow the directions. Good luck!

If its the strain I picked up, it removed all of the restore points when it installed itself.  I had to re-image the computer to get rid of it.

Trend Antivirus was such a help too. Ot logged that the file was susspicious as it let it install itself on the machine.

I have a rash of these sitting in line right now... apparently is coming in via email... (at least on 2 of the boxes I have here) Job security...

Use system restore to a date preceeding the problem?  Worked for me once.  Go to accessories, then tools then system restore and follow the directions.  Good luck!
That didn't work. I ended up installing Malware on my computer and getting rid of the thing.

I don't even know where it came from or how it was placed on the computer. I turned it on this morning and it was on there.

Hopefully what I have done with Malware was the answer and not a bigger problem.

Back