So who wants to be a C/O?

Cool vid
thumb_up.gif

My neighbor works local WI Penn-he's told me some pretty f**kd up stories too...

difference b/w him n me??? we found out real easy-i had a drunken kid belonging to my other neighbor wander in the back door of my house (my fault for leaving unlocked...at 1am
guns.gif
) and I was passed out on the couch-from Jack barking to the time I was on my feet in the KT was about 3 secs, whereupon I had to halt Jack n keep him from removing this stupid Kids' face with his mouth; then I grabbed the lil punk while I yelled a few of my opinions of him out loud and threw him out the way he came in.

I told my C/O neighbor the next day and his response??
"wow-you're pretty laid back-I prolly woulda killed'em coming around the corner. reflex action."
guns.gif

ya'll dont f**k around. period!
beerchug.gif

guns.gif

I like to watch the Lockup shows on MSNBC, but that's about as close as I want to get to those guys!!! There are some scary dudes and gals behind bars. I appreciate what you guys do
beerchug.gif

I like to watch the Lockup shows on MSNBC, but that's about as close as I want to get to those guys!!!  There are some scary dudes and gals behind bars.  I appreciate what you guys do
beerchug.gif
Yeah Don, people love it when some one like Nickals Sheley is caught and go through the court system. When its over, thats they last most people ever hear about them. But now, thats just one of many oxygen thieves that we have to deal with the REST OF OUR CAREER. Eveyone always heres about the Gacys, Specks and Sheleys, but trust me, there are many more dangerous guys out there. Especially the mentally unstable ones.

Sheley.jpg

I was a C/O for 3 yrs here at Florida State Prison, where the worst the state has to offer live, My bride has been a C/O for 9 years now. Kudo's bro you're doing one of the most thankless jobs in the world...
clap.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Back