MY turn to put the call out!!! Twotonevert

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
The guys on this board have been VERY helpful towards me, and I can finally pass on some love.

There will be no arguing here, I am going to list some stuff for sale, and all funds will go to Twotonevert.

Item 1- NIB Hayabusa HID kit (x 2)

Item 2- NIP PUIG hugger

Item 3- Gen 1 Hayabusa Suzuki Gel seat. (Like new, I use another style now.)

Let's run this as an auction guys, post your bids below. I don't know how long to run this, maybe someone can help with that? (week, 2 weeks,
rock.gif
)
I will post pics when I get home, too.

*shorter version*

THERE WILL BE NO ARGUING!
there will be no arguing here TWOTONEVERT!

you gotsa reed the roolz buddi!

You dont have a say in this. Same rules as when McM started it for me.

This is how the board rolls!

I wish you the best of luck, anything else I can do please let me know.

PM replied to.

Now, anyone need some stuff?

I also have some other stuff, will put pics on when I get home.

I have a gas powered 1/8 scale buggy, 4wd in excellent condition that I will give 1/2 of the proceeds to Twotonevert as well. Pics if anyone shows interest.......

ill bid 100 on the hid kit i know a couple that needs these
EXCELLENT!!!

thanks guys, off to a great start!

Oh- on the HID kits- it is actually 2 low beam kits, do you want them both, or should I sell them seperately? If anyone has a use for 2, you get 2 for the same price, or leave 1 and I will sell it seperately.

Ummm, I missed something here Ken, if my buddy twotone needs some help with something there are MANY of us that would like to know... f- an auction, PM me and let me know whats going on cause I know HE won't, if there's some contributing to something to help him and Juli I needs to know so I can do MY part-werd
beerchug.gif

Ummm, I missed something here Ken, if my buddy twotone needs some help with something there are MANY of us that would like to know... f- an auction, PM me and let me know whats going on cause I know HE won't, if there's some contributing to something to help him and Juli I needs to know so I can do MY part-werd
beerchug.gif
+1. Did I miss something? PM please.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Lycan @ Jul. 09 2008 said:
1470602[/ATTACH] AM]
beerchug.gif
+2

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Lycan @ Jul. 09 2008 said:
1470618[/ATTACH] AM]
beerchug.gif
+2
+3 Whats up James?

zzwhip.gif

((((((JAMES))))))) Speak up twotone or we'll get VAbusa after you....
argue.gif

Gentlemen,
James had mentioned to me that he was having a few issues at the bash - he may not remember talking with me, but I do. Anyway, this is all part of why he is selling his trailer - and while we won't be able to prevent that, maybe we can help contribute to his cause. I am thrilled that Ken is able to push back to another member, as he says, it is how we roll. I will leave it to James to decide how much of his situation he wants to share with us... but if it any indication, I will be donating what I can.

Oh and Angel, I called! So tag, yer it!

MCM

Gentlemen,
James had mentioned to me that he was having a few issues at the bash - he may not remember talking with me, but I do.  Anyway, this is all part of why he is selling his trailer - and while we won't be able to prevent that, maybe we can help contribute to his cause.  I am thrilled that Ken is able to push back to another member, as he says, it is how we roll.  I will leave it to James to decide how much of his situation he wants to share with us... but if it any indication, I will be donating what I can.

Oh and Angel, I called!  So tag, yer it!

MCM
Shawn, if they need some help, I for one don't need the details. We just need to get a paypal addy going so I can send something. James and Juli are like family and if they need some help I'm in!

Gentlemen,
James had mentioned to me that he was having a few issues at the bash - he may not remember talking with me, but I do.  Anyway, this is all part of why he is selling his trailer - and while we won't be able to prevent that, maybe we can help contribute to his cause.  I am thrilled that Ken is able to push back to another member, as he says, it is how we roll.  I will leave it to James to decide how much of his situation he wants to share with us... but if it any indication, I will be donating what I can.

Oh and Angel, I called!  So tag, yer it!

MCM
Shawn, if they need some help, I for one don't need the details. We just need to get a paypal addy going so I can send something. James and Juli are like family and if they need some help I'm in!
That goes for me too.

Back