Favorite Movie Ending

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
Alright...I'm kind of bored and thought I'd see what everyone would come up with for their favorite movie ending. So far, my vote is for...

-"Shawshank Redemption"

Anyone else?

Shawshank would be hard to beat but I also recall the end of Schindler's List being pretty good.
clap.gif

Not a Movie Ending but "Field of Dreams". When Kevin Costner asked his Dad "Can I have a Catch ?"

" Casablanca " end of story.

Humphrey Bogart showed the world the meaning of cool with that one.

Wow...so many good ones

Boondock Saints
4 brothers i liked where mark wahlberg walked up to the guy in the snow. Not the ENDING but close to it
Whats eating Gilbert Grape....LEO..
Braveheart is excellent
Dr. Strangelove
Hell anything Kubric
I could keep going on and on...

But ultimately i would say Braveheart also...just to bad i had to boycott gibson movies after he went crazy

I have to say The Guardian was good! I am ashamed to say that I have never seen Shawshank, Casablanca, or many or the others being tossed out. The Departed was a cool flick too!

I will probably be thinking of this in the back of my head and have to through in my answer later when one of my fav movies just pops into my head!

I thought Casablanca was a really solid movie, but the ending was homo: literally. I'll have to agree with Boondock Saints, though, it was really something.

I have a favorite movie scene. The Punisher.. The scene where that guy sings the song and gets shot in the jugular vien with the knife.
Pt 1

Pt 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say The Guardian was good!  I am ashamed to say that I have never seen Shawshank, Casablanca, or many or the others being tossed out.  The Departed was a cool flick too!

I will probably be thinking of this in the back of my head and have to through in my answer later when one of my fav movies just pops into my head!
OMG
wtf.gif

get off the computer right now and go rent shawshank redemption. it truly is, one of the greatest movies ever made. actually forget renting it, go buy it. you will be glad you did

I have to say The Guardian was good!  I am ashamed to say that I have never seen Shawshank, Casablanca, or many or the others being tossed out.  The Departed was a cool flick too!

OMG  
wtf.gif

get off the computer right now and go rent shawshank redemption. it truly is, one of the greatest movies ever made. actually forget renting it, go buy it. you will be glad you did
+1

Back