Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Like I said when he retired (much to getting tarred and feather by the board
tounge.gif
)

Favre is a drama queen...

"When Brett Favre tearfully announced his retirement in March, speculation began that it wasn't really the end. The doubters might be right, as the future Hall of Famer seems to be itching to continue his great career."

EVERY...SINGLE...PLAYER...(almost, the early rounders anyway) have the financial capacity to retire comfortably almost immediately after recieving his first signing bonus as a rookie.

Every year after that, each and every player...goes thru the mental exercise of whether or not they want to retire or return. Every year they make the decision quietly and without fanfare, most return...some retire. All but one...

Where every year we must announce publicly that we (Favre) is considering not returning...(EVERYBODY LOOK AT MEEEEee, I want addulation, I want people to beg me to stay, I want to be on sportcenter in the offseason)...."oh no wait, I guess I'll play".

We've done that opera for what 5+ years in a row? It gets real old. Two years ago, I remember we (Favre) called a press conference to announce...there is no news, he hasn't decided yet...
wtf.gif

So, last year...we ramp the soap opera up a notch and...announce we'll retire.
puke.gif

We get espn to run tribute specials, we get the cover of Madden, we get tribute books and biographies published...

And now we may just come back...oh like I didn't see that one comming
lol1.gif

I respect the talent, I love the arm...but stfu and play or don't play, make up your mind and do it quietly.
I haven't seen a drama queen this big since I went to the prom 20 years ago...
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif

puke.gif

puke.gif

puke.gif

I hear rumor that he is an a$$ of a person, but didn't get a chance to verify... However... I will agree with the drama queen, but there are plenty of them in the sports world, so he doesn't get exclusive rights to the title

i`m not a packer fan but i think he`s earned that right..guys got almost all the records and a ring and never misses a game so if he wants a little drama i`m ok with that. you can always just turn the channel?? the ones i don`t understand is the drama queens like terrell owens who`s always in the news about something stupid!!

I've always disliked him. He's gotten special treatment for most of his career. I don't normally say this anywhere but certain venues (even in the hear of Cowboy country) because he's the golden boy of he NFL and will be for quite some time.

Yes, he's an exceptional quarterback, I'll even say legendary, but that loses something when one is a whiny a$$hat.

I hear rumor that he is an a$$ of a person, but didn't get a chance to verify... However... I will agree with the drama queen, but there are plenty of them in the sports world, so he doesn't get exclusive rights to the title
I worked for him when I worked at the Hattiesburg Country Club in Hattiesburg MS... he's not a bad guy.. Bus Cook (his manager) is an A-hole though... he reminds me of a white Don King.

Brett likes to drink a little too much and the redneck comes out in him and before you know it you hear "hey guys watch this"..... he is really a BIG SPOILED RICH KID.

As far as Drama Queen.. I think a lot of this is coming from his manager.... after all Brett is the only thing Bus has to show for 35+ years of work. And I don't think he (Bus Cook) is ready to quit yet.

Brett is done, he wants to spend time with his family AT HOME. His dad passed away while he was away and I think he might regret not being there for his family.

Just my
2cents.gif

That's good to hear Jules. I had heard that it may be his manager... Sad to hear that he is like that. Maybe I could "take care of Bus"
guns.gif

Although, rich spoiled kid may be why people say that of him

He is not as much of a drama queen as T.O. or fairy Jeff Gordon. I dont particually care for Favre, but you do have to respect the talent.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

The guy is the best ever, I wish he would have stayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is actually a very nice guy and very good to the local kids. I can say that much because i have met him a couple of times. As far as playing. He should stay down as last season clearly shown.

The latest in the prom night drama biotch....

Brett Favre wants release from Packers

The Green Bay Packers want to do the right thing in response to Brett Favre's latest round of flip-flopping on his future in football.

And as far as the team is concerned, that might mean showing No. 4 the door - although working out a trade might be more palatable to the Packers than granting Favre the release he has requested.

Favre asked the Packers to release him so he can return to the NFL with another team after apparently being told his latest retirement reversal wasn't welcome news in Green Bay. The team said it would do "what's right" in response to Favre's request, which was first reported by ESPN on Friday.

"We wanted him to return and welcomed him back on more than one occasion. Brett's press conference and subsequent conversations in the following weeks illustrated his commitment to retirement. The finality of his decision to retire was accepted by the organization. At that point, the Green Bay Packers made the commitment to move forward with our football team."

The 38-year-old Favre retired March 6 after a 17-year career, openly sobbing as he contemplated a future without football. But almost immediately, he began dropping hints that he was having second thoughts.

Apparently even the packers are tired of the little boy who cried wolf
lol1.gif

Gawd how sad...I'm sorry but he's pathetic...I've seen all this coming for years and I KNEW this would play out this year EXACTLY LIKE THIS.

Update

OMG....
rofl.gif

"Should Favre keep his commitment to Winters, his close friend and former center, his return to Lambeau will come a little more than a week after formally requesting to be released from his contract - and only days after expressing his distrust of Packers management, insisting in an interview with Fox News on Monday that the team pressured him into making his retirement decision.
rofl.gif

Bahahaha....the little drama queen has been whinning for half a decade anually about quiting...then he finially does and wants to come back and blames the team for pressuring him...
jump9.gif

If he would have made his own decisions quitely (like everyone else in the nfl)...he can take all time he wanted and no one would know. It's his own physcologically f'd up ego  
pillepalle.gif
craving the spotlight that caused his own situation...now it's someone elses fault.
Not to mention I read the packer braintrust flew to missisippi to kiss his arse and they agreed he'd play again, two days later he changed his mind and said good-bye.

What a soap opera this has become  
face7.gif

rofl.gif

I THINK HE SHOULD RETIRE.HES GOTTA BE ONE TOUGHEST Q-BACKS EVER.
610x66.jpg

Don't forget some of that "toughness" was bought with more than just a few pain killers.

Either way, I'll give him that his games played streak is amazing, specially for a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back