Billy Busa

Banned
Here's what's under mine, a taser gun.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

laugh.gif

The microphone to the MotoComm digital recorder, a microfiber cloth, tool kit, gas-tank stand...that's about it...

hotlinks
rofl.gif

speedo healer/LED control unit/Gortex rain paints(hump)/tool kit/power commander

Name that movie:

Actor #1: "I can probably help you with that hump"

Actor #2: "What hump"

fitted Texas Rangers ball cap, bottle of water, Power Commander, speedo-healer, alarm brain, Cruz Tools all-in-one tool, a dvd, and bottle of gatorade.

I think its time to clean out the hump.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Well Lets see slime pump, plug kit, tool kit, PCIII, tank stand, Fleece neck wrap, Refective belt, RoadLoK Brake bolt, Small Bottle of crown for emergencies, insurance info, alarm brain, and a partridge in a pear tree

pc3 ummm clear glassesdark sun glases contact case ummm lets see box of condoms hand sanitizer and a flask

Hmm, PC3, MPS instant rich box, tank stand, ignition kill, powershifter soloniod, powershifter relay, speedo healer, remote LED controller... I think that's it. Oh... and my N2o "V" purge.

I'll answer your question with a question of my own.

WTF good is a TASER going to do stashed under your hump? Are you going to ask the thief that is stealing your bike to hold on while you get your TASER out of the hump?

Any weapon is useless if you don't have IMMEDIATE access to it, brother. If you want to carry that lawsuit-waiting-to-happen, then carry it on your person, discreetly.

Now that you have announced your defensive weapon of choice, and where you carry/stash it; it's time to rethink your strategy.
beerchug.gif

As for what's in my hump, I carry the OEM toolkit, and a CO2 tire repair kit (check it out) , plus whatever incidentals I need for the day. I NEVER carry any form of identification, or registration, or insurance under the hump. You do NOT want the wrong people getting their hands on that stuff. All the documentation stays with me, not the bike.

Be careful, and ride safe, brother.

Mmm,lets see,Pingle ignition kill/delay box,Pingle up/down shift relay box,Yoshimura Engine Management System,microfiber towel in a ziplock #1,insurance & reg. in a ziplock #2, a cross & St. Christipher also in #2, MSD 'Lunch' Control (thanks,Randy,thats been stuck in my head ever since
cool.gif
),OHP kickstand puck(thanks Steve,very handy
thumb_up.gif
),and a small bottle of Mothers plastic polish for my shield.

Josh, I have to ask too, whats on the DVD?.

"My hump, my humps, in the back and in the front..."

Sorry, any time anybody says something about their hump I think of that song.
I have sunglasses, extra hair ties, my multi-wrench set that I won at the Bash! and right now a helmet bag which is not normally in there AND spare bedazzle gems... You never know when you have to redazzle... <~~~ dork

Back