hot Babe In Hayabusa Shirt/Hat. . .

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
.. ... I think she may be wet too!

hotbabe1.jpg

and now we all know what happens with proud papa's get to play with their 6mo. old baby girl & a digital camera while mom is putting up groceries.

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|pure_ego
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079199660 -->

haha, i just noticed in the first pic she went cross eyed for some reason.. funny.. maybe that "preflash-anti-redeye" thing did it.. haha.
wow.gif

Yeah... its all fun and games now... but when she is 16 and she is wearing nothing but the Hayabusa t-shirt and hat and her boyfriend is there, refer to this post you started.. you just cursed yourself..
poke.gif

Your daughter is a sweety by the way, good job dad (and mom)
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079206300 -->

her names chloe (clo-ey) it's amazing the people the don't know that name..

lets not think about that 16 yr old stuff... i figure by then she will have already heard the calling to be a nun.
rock.gif

her names chloe  (clo-ey)  it's amazing the people the don't know that name..  

lets not think about that 16 yr old stuff...  i figure by then she will have already heard the calling to be a nun.  
rock.gif
Hey Pure -

You did hear that De Nial is not just a place in Egypt right? muah ha ha....

Just everytime a guy comes over to take her out, have them sit down and have a nice long polite talk with them

As you are sharpening you 14 inch bowie knife and a 3 foot worn down sharpening stone
guns.gif

<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>YOU KNOW THIS WONT EVER SMELL THE SAME ONCE I'M DONE WITH IT!!!!!!</table>[/QUOTE]

post-12-99461-hotbabe.jpg

Back