Scooter Coupe

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so my plan to open an alternatve transportaion store is getting closer. I am working with Gemcar.com and also want to offer scooters and what ever else clever and yet HIGH QUALITY transportaion is out there.

I kinda like this side X side concept and these are made in the U.S. So My question is : Would you buy this ?

http://www.scootcoupe.com/

Thanx - Kent

sure if it had a little more power. Not to be a fuel **** or anything but that i dont want to play in traffic with that.

I think they sell those at the local Harley dealership here in Manteno Illinois. If it isn't that exact model, it is very close.

I like this one

1.jpg

I would hate to get hit by a suv while in one of those. It would be as bad as being on 2 wheels.

So the question is, would I buy one??? All of the previous responses went through my head after looking at the pic. To answer honestly I would have to say, depends where I lived and where I planned on riding it to.

Your idea/concept sounds great but in my opinion its success will depend upon location. If you are in or around a good retirement area or place where there are many gated communities and plenty of people using golf carts as transportation you should do well, especially if these are priced better than a golf cart. I'm sure there are other areas out there similar to this that the concept would work in as well.

Best of luck to you!

Without knowing the actual city/hwy MPG ratings, I would have to say I don't know.

BUT as far as safety is concerned , it's got little to NO power at all.
I'd feel ALOT safer if the motor was bigger. It won't be able to
get out of it's own way, so on that note.....hell no.

The size doesn't bother me, if it had more power I'd be cool with it.

I live in Chicago - that would be worse then driving a Ninja 250 30hp putt putt....
I'd rather drive one of those Smart Cars with teh Hayabusa engine....the Smartuki.
smartukilg.jpg

No and I just went to a Honda Rutkus for in the city. Scooters yes and you may still have a good product for non-bikers.

So the question is, would I buy one???  All of the previous responses went through my head after looking at the pic.  To answer honestly I would have to say, depends where I lived and where I planned on riding it to.

Your idea/concept sounds great but in my opinion its success will depend upon location.  If you are in or around a good retirement area or place where there are many gated communities and plenty of people using golf carts as transportation you should do well, especially if these are priced better than a golf cart.  I'm sure there are other areas out there similar to this that the concept would work in as well.

Best of luck to you!
Yes I am after both the commuter and NEV ( Neighborhood Electric Vehicle ) Market. I have 5 Gem Cars now and I am getting alot of interest. I would like to offer a good scooter too any suggestions other than the Japan offerings? The local Zuk, Yami and Honda shop are all out of scooters for this year and another shop told me they are getting lots of request for scoots.

I am lookin into Kymco & Hyosung

I tried X-treme Scooters and the one I got I am sending back it's CRAP!

Thanx for your comments guys.

GEM_CARS_031b.jpg

Back