Almost got stung in the junk!!

jspin

Registered
it's been tough going the last week for me, and i think this was about the last thing that could possibly go wrong. anyway, i was taking an easy ride out around cantelow road this evening when it happened. i still dont know what it was for sure, but out of nowhere, i felt a sharp stinging pain coming from my special area. now, whatever it was it didn't get me directly IN the junk, but it was close. as soon as it happened, i immediatly started slapping and smashing myself between the legs trying to kill whatever just stung me. i can only imagine what it would have looked like to something following me. i think something had probably gotten stuck between my leg and tank and decided to let me have it, but who knows.

anyway, i knew i wasn't going to die, so i tried to keep riding, but it hurt like hell, and i had to pull over to reassure myself that there wasn't anything still crawling around down there. so i pulled over in the first driveway i came upon to have a look see. in a bit of panic, i put the bike in neutral, hopped off the bike and proceded to unzip my pants and check myself out. i could see where i had been stung, but all was well, so i suited back up and got back on the bike. as soon as i got back on the bike i looked to my right only to see an entire family in there yard staring at me. i think there must have been four genrations of people sitting in the yard all staring at some strange man in black leather on a motorcycle who had just pulled his pants down and started playing with himself. thankfully i'm not too shy, so i started laughing histerically and drove off. you can't make this **** up......

thanks for listening.:twofinger

Cantalow Rd up behind Vacaville? Haven't been on that road in years. Was stung in the forehead up there one day though back before helmet laws and good sense. By the time I got stopped (pulled right over) my forehead was swelled enough so that my glasses didn't fit! No foolin! All I saw was a large black blur before a big hammer hit me between the eyes. I'm just guessing that it was some kind of bumble bee. I was on my way to Berryessa and had to turn back.

Once on tour in Idaho in the 70s I got stung by a wasp between my vest and T shirt (yes, no real gear on) right in the middle of my back. I though I'd been SHOT! Stopped and pulled the stinger out using the rear view mirror and made some mud on the side of the road with my canteen water (no bottled water then) and after the mud pack dried it felt waaaaay better! Hate bees!!!

I had a wasp fly directly into a fingerless glove at about 45mph and sting me on the web of skin between my fingers one time. It's might not be as tender as that "special area," but it still hurt like a mother$@#%er.

Remember to take your gloves off AFTER taking off your helmet... Ask me why...
beerchug.gif

yes, just on the north end of vacaville. my usual ride is in the 121/128 area, but i took cantelow for nice easy jaunt today. i'm fortunate enough to have all those wonderful roads right in my back yard, and wouldn't trade it for the world
thumb_up.gif

well i dont want to admit this but a long time ago about 1980ish i was riding in shorts and along came a bee right up my shorts and he promptly stung the inside of my leg near big jim and the twins and good god i couldent stop fast enough i deserved it for riding in shorts though

If you take your gloves off first, your hands will be unprotected against any critters that may have been caught up near the chin strap, critters like bees or wasps. I made that mistake just one time before a bee got me on the tip of my thumb while with a group of riding buddies in front of a cafe here in Bosnia. I lost major cool points ranting and raving about the bloody firebrand in my thumb...

it's been tough going the last week for me, and i think this was about the last thing that could possibly go wrong.  anyway, i was taking an easy ride out around cantelow road this evening when it happened.  i still dont know what it was for sure, but out of nowhere, i felt a sharp stinging pain coming from my special area.  now, whatever it was it didn't get me directly IN the junk, but it was close.  as soon as it happened, i immediatly started slapping and smashing myself between the legs trying to kill whatever just stung me.  i can only imagine what it would have looked like to something following me.  i think something had probably gotten stuck between my leg and tank and decided to let me have it, but who knows.

anyway, i knew i wasn't going to die, so i tried to keep riding, but it hurt like hell, and i had to pull over to reassure myself that there wasn't anything still crawling around down there.  so i pulled over in the first driveway i came upon to have a look see.  in a bit of panic, i put the bike in neutral, hopped off the bike and proceded to unzip my pants and check myself out.  i could see where i had been stung, but all was well, so i suited back up and got back on the bike.  as soon as i got back on the bike i looked to my right only to see an entire family in there yard staring at me.  i think there must have been four genrations of people sitting in the yard all staring at some strange man in black leather on a motorcycle who had just pulled his pants down and started playing with himself.  thankfully i'm not too shy, so i started laughing histerically and drove off.  you can't make this **** up......

thanks for listening.:twofinger
257.jpg

Ouch! I don't know what it is with Bees and pants. Years ago I was hit right in the groin while at a stop sign on a ZR 1100.

Dude that sucks....but your story about taking your pants down in front of the family gave me a good giggle this Tuesday morning!!!

If you take your gloves off first, your hands will be unprotected against any critters that may have been caught up near the chin strap, critters like bees or wasps. I made that mistake just one time before a bee got me on the tip of my thumb while with a group of riding buddies in front of a cafe here in Bosnia. I lost major cool points ranting and raving about the bloody firebrand in my thumb...
laugh.gif
sorry bro. but that's kinda funny right there

Back