Indy RedBull GP

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Food is available for the GP, current offering is a "box lunch" but other "might" be possible..

I spoke with Dan Haynes and we might be able to setup something (other than the box lunch) for Indy..

Need an idea of how many are going and who might be interested...

The current box lunch deal is $14.95
Deli sandwich or chef salad, fried chicken breast, snacks, cookie and 2 beverages.. (those who pre-purchased tickets will get the flyer)

anyway, if you are interested in a box lunch or more, post up and I can speak with him or he can come over here and post himself..

Completely off subject Randy, but:
two years ago, Charlesbusa was at an event and got a poster autographed by Colin Edwards; he shipped it to me via UPS ad they lost the poster (not the package - the poster! ARGH!) anyway, for those of you going, if someone could get me an Autograph from any of the riders (Vale would be amazing) - It would be awesome - pretty please?

I can't be there, but everyone have fun!

MCM

God! How I wish I could go. That box lunch special is a GREAT IDEA!

Did I miss an original post here? never heard of a Moto GP git together. Hey Randy please call me or fill me in..
cool.gif

I live 10 min. from the track. We need to get everyone together for some kind of mng IF that isnt already planned
winkold.gif

Doyle, Chris is going to call you.... (and tell him to quit calling me Andy)
laugh.gif

The races are the weekend before Fall Bash.. (I know pretty tight schedule)

Back