Some pix from this weekend!

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Well, I'm very impressed that Tito and his friend Dan drove all the way from Penn. to Mass. (where I live) to spend a day and a half with me! Also, Steve (dropbusa) trucked 2 hrs here too from Conn.
I have to say these guyz were GREAT to hang with! Tito and Dan stayed at my place overnight. Steve hadd go after we ate at Uncle Petes. I took Tito and Dan along the Glouster/Rockport coastline to show them a bit of my area.
Here are sum pix of a great time I had.....

My bike looking nice and clean before they got here.
IMG_6729Medium.jpg
IMG_6731Medium.jpg
IMG_6732Medium.jpg
IMG_6733Medium.jpg
IMG_6734Medium.jpg

TITO
IMG_6736Medium.jpg

Dan
IMG_6737Medium.jpg

THE BIKES
IMG_6738Medium.jpg

tito doing what he does best..lol texting!
IMG_6739Medium.jpg
Rockport
IMG_6741Medium.jpg

The "Aftermath of 24 Ribs split with 4 people!
I ate 6
Dan ate 4
Tito (lightweight ate 3!! Ikno, how pathetic!!) just kidding bud!)
And steve ate 4)
IMG_6755Medium.jpg

7 ribs left on the 2 plates!!! Amazing huh?
Had a great time! Theses guyz are welcome at my pad again anytime! No invitation needed!
BTW, they left about 1:30 pm eastern time today... hope they have a good safe and dry ride home!
Thanks for coming, I am honored that you guys drove this far to see mee!!!
bowdown.gif

Great pics. Especially those rib shots. Dang, they looked good. Made me hungry looking at them.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Oh man...look at those ribs. Great pics, thanks for sharing!

damn.. hell yah what a Weekend.... Will be up again for sure....

So heres the Run Down....

900 Miles Total Roundtrip including Touring Mass

Gass 100
Toll's 25
Memories Priceless,Them Ribs Will give me nightmares for ever everyone must have weighed a lb or more. Brendan you have almost about the same exact pics as me lol and then some. Was great coming up and meeting you man you have a firend for life, Steve great meeting yah. Dan had a great time were a little tiered. Had to pull over for cover it started pouring bad on us 2 times delayed us getting home by 3 hours just got home at 11pm this evening. ill shoot you a call tommorow at some point.oh yah brendan it was great splitting lanes with yah Yesterday hahahaha..

Ps- Yous son is nuts on his little motorcycle. And Squiding it out bare foot style on the scooter.

Back