moto gp british

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
how about ben spies and first gp and qualified 8th on suzuki.
great job dude hope you can finish in top 3.
that guy has a lot of potential.can't wait till he gets a full season in moto gp and kick some A@s.

ELBOWZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
kickass.gif

I was laughing my a$$ off when I saw that he is starting ahead of Pedrosa!
laugh.gif

I just hope he keeps it on two wheels and brings home a decent finish. Donington is a tricky place and he seems to be coming to grips with it in a hurry.

Spies at FP2, his GP form is coming along nicely. Still needs some improvement. But he'll get up to speed next year.

<object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5uukf&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5uukf&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>
Ben Spies Donington 08 FP2
Uploaded by webamanu2

Yeah baby ... Spies aka ELBOWZ will show the MotoGP guys that the AMA Superbike Champ is no fluke.
Very impressed to see that he is starting 8th on a track he has never ridden on. Are you kidding me ?
GIVE EM' HELL Ben Spies !
beerchug.gif

Not trying to take away anything from Spies, but Qualifying was in the wet. Its a different story in the dry.

All he has to do to impress future bosses is to get faster everytime he takes the track. Even better if he finishes in the points, top 15. Even better if he finishes top 10. And EVEN better if he finishes ahead of Vermuelen.

To get a Top 5 or podium is expecting way too much.

I think Paul Denning, thus far, has been more than impressed with how quick he was able to adapt, adjust, and finally get down to 2 seconds of pole time. He's got lots of work to do. I don't wanna see him try and go full tilt boogie trying to battle for 8th. He still has Laguna, Indy, and the rest of the AMA SBK championship to think about.
beerchug.gif

But...How awesome would it be to see him beat Pedrobot??!! I don't know what I would do with myself.

It's all about seat time at this point....he needs to learn the ropes first, or he'll be on his arse in the gravel. He's got a lot of talent and I look forward to seeing him in MotoGP next season, just hope everything goes well this week
thumb_up.gif

The only riders Ben should be comparaed to in Donnington are Vermeulen(same bike) and Toseland(WSBK Champion in his rookie year).

If he can beat Toseland and come close to Vermeulen, he'll be looking extrememly good
cool.gif

And maybe this too...
dont forget this one!
Check out the threads showing on the (edge) of the tire.

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

<a href="http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/jakerin/Pacific%20Sierras%20AMA/?action=view¤t=IMG023Small-1.jpg" target="_blank">
IMG023Small-1.jpg

<!--EDIT|CBXRider|1214081562-->
Theres those vented rotors again. I had seen pics of them before but I keep wondering where they get them?

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

Back