TWISTED WISHES!

PADEROLIS

Registered
I saw this game on another site and thought it would be fun!
It goes as follows: One member makes a wish, the next member grants the wish, but it comes with a twist! Then that member makes their wish! Example: Member 1

I wish my full system would show up on my doorstep today!

Member 2: Wish granted, but you can't install it for 6 months!! I wish...

Okay I'll start. I wish for a never ending supply of free gasoline for all my vehicles! P.S. the wish does not have to be bike related.

wish granted, but you have to trade in all your vehicles for electric ones
cool.gif

I wish I could get unlimited paid sick days
beerchug.gif

granted, burlington northern or union pacific...your choice
I wish everyone would get along

(great twist by the way, redbusa)
beerchug.gif

granted, but its not yours,,,

I wish there were no speed limits, and people knew how to drive on the interstate.

granted but you can only go on dirt roads

i wish i had a Zumo 550

OK I call BS, the word "jet" is missing from my last post and I can't edit my post. Someone sabotaged my post!!
laugh.gif
corner2.png

Zumo granted, but you can only use it on a boat.
I wish I had a wish the the next person cant add a stipulation to.
cool.gif

Granted:  But you have no more wishes because you said "a wish" and it's been granted.

I wish Diana would get up and make me breakfast.
wowold.gif

I know...
corner2.png

Wished for Breakfast granted Dan, But Diana could only bring herself to make Liver and Onions this morning....

I wish I could get June 19th would get here already so we can get to Eureka Springs BABY!!!
beerchug.gif

Granted, but you have to start the trip with a healthy breakfast of liver and onions.

Wish I didn't have to go to Melbourne for 2 weeks during Eureka Springs.

granted but it is because you were "detained as a suspected terrorist" at the airport (because of your Transformer shirt)

i wish i didn't have a flat on the cage that i have to fix this morning

Granted, but you have to use it to paddle through the sands of the Sahara.

I wish my son didn't have a disease.

Wish granted shawn, but he is no longer your son

I wish that I had the money to paint and stretch the busa

granted, but you have to paint the bike in a paint scheme so it looks like a large "male organ", and has to be stretched 5 feet longer. (ride that lol)

ehem.

I wish I was allways content in all things in life

granted, you are now content..

and the straight jacket, padded room and heavy doses of electroshock therapy make you drool less every day
cool.gif

Granted! However you can no longer have a Busa because as everyone knows you are never content with the mods. You always want more!!!

I wish I could hit Mega Bucks here in Vegas!

Granted! However you can no longer have a Busa because as everyone knows you are never content with the mods. You always want more!!!

I wish I could hit Mega Bucks here in Vegas!
Granted, but hitting mega bucks (also referred to as male deer) have totally damaged your vehicle.

I wish I could win the california lottery

Back