Prayers

stevo_1978

Registered
Got a call about 2 hrs ago that my wife's uncle died in a motorcycle wreck. It happened in Arkansas,in a town called Taylor, close to our home town of Lewisville. We got varying stories, but we know that he lost control in a curve, went through a barb wire fence, and hit a concrete slab that was in a pasture, breaking his neck and cracking his helmet almost into. Its so sad cause I have rode with him many times before, he was an older cat and never tried to outride anyone or anything, he always rode to his ability. From what I've gathered he was going bout 60mph in a curve and after that im not sure, some have said that the sun was in his eyes, and he mis-judge the curve I dont know, just know that he is gone. Thanks in advance for all the prayers and support

prayers sent.

Jesus.jpg

your family is in my prayers.. it is hard to lose someone so unexpectedly.
please.gif

ok im really getting tiered of these damn stories.. i hate hearing about them damn man im so sorry and hes in my prayers man... season isnt even really started and so many deaths injuries and wrecks...

Prayers go out to you and your family steve. That's sad.... If there's anything I can do for you just give me a call....

Very sorry for your loss! Deepest condolences to you and your family!

R.I.P.

Back