grudge bike

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Had a note on it @ Louisviile looking 4 grudge races.I was tempted we could go a 5.60 mabe 5.50
They wouldnt tell me how fast it is.Somthing about 6 flat.I know thats bull its faster than that.Would I have lost A $100
rock.gif
I noticed it had carbon fiber wheels+ fiberglass body+ spray.
sadnews.gif
sadnews.gif

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5716.jpg

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums....649.flv

sadnews.gif

That GSXR with a good rider will do 5.40 - 30s easily in the 8th. You would have lost on that one. I would expect his 60ft times to be about 1.3

I am a grudgeracer and enjoy picking fights. The bad part is that most of these guys are looking for easy money. I just like to run and take home the pride of winning.

You should have told him to let you stage on the back tire and then give you the break. That would have made the race close.

I agree back tires and the break would have made it close.. I have been wanting to build me a "street stalker" bike and do some house cleaning around here.. So many no-ridding idiots here think they are fast.. Will be a good deal for a year or so,, then to many people will knoe the bike.. We use to do that with mustangs back in the day. we had 3 cars we would swap out "little thumper" motor into.. Won a ton of cash with that deal

in other words,, you line up,, the tree comes down and no one moves.. the person gettign the break leaves when ever he wants.. the other person can not move untill they do.. It is about the same as giving up a light, unless you can drill the tree.. I use to allways get the left lane and would watch the fender of the car i was giving up the break to.. I use ot be pretty good at drilling a tree in a car,, but it has been a long time..

Back