back from gap

Busasweety

Registered
Hello to all,
As most of you (bash attendees) know we did make it to the bash, but with transmission failure only 10 miles from our destanation.
ohthedrama.gif

1st... We would like to apologize....
we straggled in for meal and greet on friday eve. and didn't stay long, being so tired and alittle strung out from our day. We did finally meet alot of the org. but we wished we could have talked and "been" there...

2nd... photo shoot at the dam...
we woke up at 7am and noticed the downpour and decided "just alittle" more sleep.
coffee.gif
...next thing we realize 10am  
crazy.gif
!!!We also didn't realize till later the time had been changed !But we met "justtight" and wife and enjoyed a great hang out and talk time with them....

3rd... rain.
banghead.gif
..rain..
banghead.gif
.more rain..
We realized that we physically made it to the bash, but mentally we were just out.BUT it helped us sit around at the lodge, read our novels..even fell asleep in the main lounge on the couch(both of us)
laugh.gif
 and recharged our batteries

By Tuesday the weather broke nice, our van tranny was finished and cost more than expected...Wed, Thurs, and Fri, we rode all over the area, even out to Ashville, running the blue ridge parkway back towards the smokeys...

ALL and ALL, we learned for the next bash, and got to relax from the hard work we finished..

I also agree with captain, for next years ideas on organization..staying at Fontana like some others, and no phone signal kinda kept us in the dark (our lesson)

Till next time........
race.gif

IMG_1209.jpg

banghead.gif

Guys, I am so sorry, I tried to call and text message and could not reach you. I am glad you guys are ok.

Hey at least you made it! Let me know when we can ride here in MD!
beerchug.gif

i'm glad you got to get out and see some of the scenery...now i know you are hooked and will be back next year
beerchug.gif

Back