MAKES ME MAD

subski

Registered
banghead.gif
It makes me realy MAD, today I took my Busa ona ride to a well known biker venue, to all you southerner Brit bikers, Box Hill. Me and my young lady (she is new to bikes) decided to have a ride a chew the fat with like minded folk. We got near the venue, the Police were out in force with the cameras, and when you get to the park, they are in booking folk for too small number plates, and even one young kid, with his pride and joy, towed it away, (to his great expence) BECAUASE his 'L' plate has blown off. We offered to go get him another plate, but Mr Bill decided the State would be better off fining him and because he is a learner, banning him from riding.
fart.gif

Before you think I am a 'Hot Head', I am a firefighter of 27 years and am currently on assignment to the local Police in my area on Anti Arson, it just seems that the 'Bill' seem hell bent on ruining all the good that some do, by being so petty
bluegrab.gif

Rant over, and if you've got this far, thanx for reading my rant
flush.gif

Mick

Hate to say it but just get used to it. Bikes are the bad boys and sport bikes are the worst! The other day coming home from a dinner out I was ridding into town and saw red and blue lights up ahead. I check my speed ( I am ok) so I switch lanes to give the DPS the right lane. They got a guy on a sport (Honda) pulled over and are running his licence. As I go buy both offices turn around and eyeball my all the way! Dam they already got some one pulled over and they wish they had me too! (could of had a Busa) I nod my head to the poor guy and he gives me a low wave. But ever since I got a Busa its been like this. I was trailering my bike one day and the police pull up along side me and are looking at the bike, I roll my window down and ask them "whats the matter never saw one this slow?" They just smile and drive off.

I was at a gas pump a couple weeks ago and offered to race the cop at the next pump over. He lauged. He was running a mustang, too. Sounded like a pretty hot motor in there.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

They just get mad because they don't want anything faster than their bikes. Which is no more than a whoopie cusion on two wheels.. Hhaaaaah

In Oklahoma we have the greatest nicest troopers around.. They love to ride and do a great job making the right decisions.

Sad to hear there cracking down so hard there. There is a strong police presence in many of the great roads here in Arizona.

Back