Where can the women go

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We have seen an influx of ladies at the get togethers all over the country and that is fantastic in my book. One thing that we noticed was that while the men on the board visit all the time and post and share information the women really dont know anyone once they finally meet up with a group. We have opened a new forum on the site called Ladies Lair and the intent is to provide the wives, girlfriends and fiancee's a place to hang out. Now guys I know you cant stand it but the intent is to let the women have a place to call home, we want them to be able to post hassle free, we are not locking the forum down or anything but we do request that you don't post in this area unless the women have asked for some help with something.

We want everyone to be a part of this virtual family that are creating together, we want you to bring your wives on the site and let them see the madness and share thoughts with other women in the same situation.

Welcome ladies call this new spot your home...

Ladies Lair Link

cap

Hal will be exstatic, wine and cheese party!
beerchug.gif

whew, sure am glad i read your post before i answered your question CAp...the first thing that came to my mind would have probably gotten me in trouble even though i am an  
semi.gif

j/k ladies, it's good to have you on here and get a different perspective on things sometimes...plus, now we can go in and get an inside look at what goes through a woman's mind  
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, Semi. Ain't gonna happen, boss.
biggrin.gif

What I wanna see is pictures and videos of the ladies using tools. LMMFAO!

(Okay, I'm off to the corner.)

--Wag--

Yeah, Semi.  Ain't gonna happen, boss.  
biggrin.gif

What I wanna see is pictures and videos of the ladies using tools.  LMMFAO!

(Okay, I'm off to the corner.)

--Wag--
What KIND of tools?
laugh.gif

Seriously, I work on my own bike, my own car too.
Pictures to follow.
tounge.gif

Oh, and , good idea Cap. It'll be interesting to see how the new forum pans out.
thumb_up.gif

We want everyone to be a part of this virual family that are creating together, we want you to bring your wives on the site and let them see the madness and share thoughts with other women in the same situation.

Ladies Lair Link

cap
Uh, cAp.? Viral family? Is there something we should know? Was there something in the Jaeger?

rofl.gif

Hank.
ban.gif

We want everyone to be a part of this virual family that are creating together, we want you to bring your wives on the site and let them see the madness and share thoughts with other women in the same situation.

Ladies Lair Link

cap
Uh, cAp.? Viral family? Is there something we should know? Was there something in the Jaeger?

rofl.gif

Hank.  
ban.gif
Im not sure what your talking about....

Ladies Lair Link

cap

rofl.gif

Hank.  
ban.gif
"virual family that are creating together"

Maybe it is good that I missed the Bash this year.
laugh.gif

Ladies Lair Link

cap

rofl.gif

Hank.
ban.gif
Im not sure what your talking about....
I do... The something in the Jaeger was... *Suddenly snatched by Michelle and thrown in the corner*

wowold.gif
SOMEWHERE I CANT POST
sadnews.gif
poke.gif
I just checked it out. The compulsion to post was unbearable
goodboy.gif

Captain we have a forum like that over on Gixxer.com and I'll tell you its a pain in the butt because guys try to turn it into a dating forum.

I would set some specific rules in there as far as guys go rather than just saying keep out because they wont. just my opinion
beerchug.gif

Captain we have a forum like that over on Gixxer.com and I'll tell you its a pain in the butt because guys try to turn it into a dating forum.

I would set some specific rules in there as far as guys go rather than just saying keep out because they wont. just my opinion  
beerchug.gif
it will be easy... Delete !

SOMEWHERE I CANT POST I just checked it out. The compulsion to post was unbearable

HAHAHA!!! 99 busa!!!!

Back