Should I Change Colors?

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
Well after my little fall it turns out it's gonna cost the same to repaint the whole bike as match up the candy and metalic paints.

So, should I switch colors. It's tempting. The white right now is Escalade Wht. I think I'm gonna keep that but maybe change the Red to something else. Any and All opinions welcome. Any pics of custom paints especially welcome.

It goes in on the 12th of this month to get painted whatever I want.

MrsGrumpy likes the rolling Cany Cane just he way it is... She said so, she is right over there <<<<<<<<

house of colors has some bad ass colors.. but what it is now is awsome as well.!!!

color change will cost you more. you would need to have the seats recovered also. i kinda like the way it is. its diff.
cool.gif

well so far yall are thinking like me. I'm always scared of change. I'm gonna keep it the same unless something jumps out and bites me. The chance to change it at the expense of my ins co. is worth at least exploring. Know what I mean.
thumb_up.gif

It's getting repainted completely no matter what. both panels are being replaced as well as the nose cone. the plastic under the gages is stress cracked as well. so the tail is pretty much the only thing not getting replaced. oooo and the tank is okay.

the body shop said theyll just redo the whole bike so the paints all match.

Chris, I really like the current color. Seeing it in person it really pops. I wouldnt change it.
cool.gif

I think I've told you before, your bike is my favorite Busa. 'Nuff said
beerchug.gif

Stay with the same color Chris. It looks badazz. Besides, what would ya do with the seats?

Thanks guys.
thumb_up.gif
I guess I'll keep it the same. Maybe change the GSX on the tail to BIG BORE
winkold.gif

I love those colors. Yours was my favorite custom paint at the Bash.

Candy cane!But now u have to find a Santa suit
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back