My 98 year old grandma

Billy Busa

Banned
This video should win an award.
I was going to get a glass of water from the kitchen sink and there my 97 year old grandma was washing her hair. I diddent mean to make her cry.
grandma video.[/url]
lol1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, poor grandma got embarrased, that video is a couple years old.
really? is grandma still alive. is she 100 now or was she 96 in the vid. I would like more vid. of her if you dont make her cry
laugh.gif
i cracked up when spit her tongue out. I love old people. Makes me miss my grandparents.

Wouldn't you just love to be able to hook up a USB cable and download all of her memories? I have a Grandfather that just turned 103 a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool.

Wouldn't you just love to be able to hook up a USB cable and download all of her memories?  I have a Grandfather that just turned 103 a couple of weeks ago.  Pretty cool.
103, isent that something, just imagine all they have seen. That video i took of my grandma, i was sorry to make her cry but shes the best grandma in the world and she is always happy, i guess i just imbarrased her and cought her off guard.

Well you say your sorry, but im guessing she dosent know how to use a computer. Otherwise she might see that your showing the entire world her embarrasment.
beerchug.gif

Man I wish my grandparent were still alive you should be ashamed of yourself make your Grandma cry like that
spank.gif
No for real though great memories man charish them bro glad to hear Grandma is kicking and always happy.

Awww....you made her cry ya big meanie! Makes me miss my Gradmaw. She died in 1997 when she was 99 yrs. old. She Had some of the best stories I've ever heard.

Back